Home

What do you hope is improved from Knghts 1

Naphtali

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dark Side. No more of the dark alley thug mugging old ladies for cash. My biggest disappointment in K1.

& from what I've read, I think it will most resemble ESB. Just from whatshisnames, the writers said about not having the good guys win everything all the time, about leaning towards a darker vein, & going for more of an ESB feel for the story. Damn I can't wait.. :mad:

Better DS play.

I'd like my DS dialog choices to be more sinister. Yeah, I felt like crap when I stole the Wraid Plate from Sharina but it would have been much more DS to convince her to enslave herself to a Hutt to earn the money...or something like that.

It seemed like 99% of the DS options were just mean, not really evil. Know what I mean?

Originally posted by Achilles

Better DS play.

I'd like my DS dialog choices to be more sinister. Yeah, I felt like crap when I stole the Wraid Plate from Sharina but it would have been much more DS to convince her to enslave herself to a Hutt to earn the money...or something like that.

I agree. Much more creative ways of doing DS things would be nice, the Sharina enslaving herself to a Hutt is a nice touch Achillies :D.

Originally posted by Achilles

It seemed like 99% of the DS options were just mean, not really evil. Know what I mean?

Exactly, that was my whole problem with the DS in KOTOR, it just didn't feel right. Oh well, we can hope it will be better done in KOTOR:TSL can we. :D

^^^^ Exactly. Like making the Sith Hopeful outside of Korriban academy attack the guard, not really evil, but mean. Also, interrogating the mandalorian in the academy. If it's a SITH ACADEMY wouldn't that thing have both execution and torture commands...? Just filling him full of drugs to make him spill wasn't that evil, just sorta mean. (Also, the Republic drugs the sith prisoner full of stuff on Manann to help you with the "interrogation :rolleyes:)

Only thing thats truly evil SPOILERS!!!

KIlling Jolee and Juhani on the Sith temple (they were good friends and traveling companions...especially jolee :D)

If any one else thinks of anything evil (except Malak giving the order to turn Taris into dust, thats a big evil!) by all means post it here, id like to see what you think.

Also, better inventory and more items, heads, npc heads, dialouge, characters, yeah. Also, flowing capes (which they are doing!! YES! :D )

^^

Having Zalbar

Layeth the death on Mission by way of mindtrick was pretty nasty. O & telling Tanis<?> you were going to sip ice water while he broiled in the twin suns was pretty cruel as well

Hmmm.. thats all I got. The rest was just the 'give me your credits!!' foolishness.

I'd also like to see improved ranged weapons, better enemy/party AI, bigger worlds, swoop upgrades, a tougher game (on difficult it was a breeze).

Originally posted by RedHawke

*Curses the Xbox*

Joins in on the cursing

:swear::hang1::fist:

I think they need to make more skins for the NPCs. They also need to make place like the city more alive.

I thought the Darkside choices were still pretty evil. Like you could make choices that were pretty much plain old selfish like. It would be sort of dumb to take away the mean Darkside choices because those were half of the game's humour, and the other half was hitting on Bastila. :)

Oh, and about the X-box. I think I will play Kotor2 in December while sipping a glass of icewater!

:eyemouth:

There was one evil line I really liked, and that was the sipping icewater line with that droidsurrounded man on Tatooine. Though I'm not sure if it was female only, haven't tested it with my male the first time through (but I don't think it should make any defference), I was going light after all. Right now I'm just experimenting options. Though I would like the option to actually do so, now he just started to jump around. And the Force Choke on that man in the cantina was worth it, I just can't resist there, but he survived, so I don't really consider it evil and I want some really dark options.

i hope they make t3-m4 a bit betterer. NO USELESS CHARACTERS!!

and i hope they focus a little more on you as a main character, instead of this bastila is more important then you!

more character creation options, when i was a soldier, i rathered run around in my underwears then the uniform at the start!

the side quests seemd to have no depth and there just wasnt enough of the blasted things...

but at the same time if they changed bugger all, i could play it for not even hours, weeks on end!

hmm, if i had it my way, darkside options would be to:

1. blow up a crowded cantina or

2. gas a room full of children or

3. force lightning a room full of captives (that you were supposed to rescue) or

4. gull a woman (or man) into thinking that you liked them so that you can get your mission accomplished (and then break the bad news to them, then just kill them outright :dev7: ) or

5. order an army to slaughter a city of innocents or

6. slaughter a city of innocents yourself (extra XP!!!) or

7. force choke someone off a cliff (a la JA :dev7: ) or

8. force choke a city leader into letting you control it or

9. come up with better ideas yourself...

ain't being evil grand???? :vamp1:

Wich version is the bugged one, because my PC version did it perfectly, apart from any of the usual bug my damn PC has. The only problem I encountered was that it didn't really overwrite my old saves, well it did do so in the save/load screen, but I didn't get the MBs back, so I had to defrag my drive every few weeks, but that migt just be a lack of storage space. Other than that no bugs or framerate problems with my version.

still finding bugs, although that may have more to do with the 1800+ files in my override...

Ditto here....

Perhaps not waiting three patches until finally getting a bug-free version?

Ditto here....

1. blow up a crowded cantina or

2. gas a room full of children or

3. force lightning a room full of captives (that you were supposed to rescue) or

4. gull a woman (or man) into thinking that you liked them so that you can get your mission accomplished (and then break the bad news to them, then just kill them outright ) or

5. order an army to slaughter a city of innocents or

6. slaughter a city of innocents yourself (extra XP!!!) or

7. force choke someone off a cliff (a la JA ) or

8. force choke a city leader into letting you control it or

9. come up with better ideas yourself...

ain't being evil grand????

Nice ones.... :thumbsup:

I would love to Force Choke Carth when Bastila wanted to go somewhere more private, imagine this.

[bastila]

Maybe we should go someplace more private

[/bastila]

PC Force Chokes Carth

[PC]

Is this better?

[/PC]

[bastila]

Much better

[/bastila]

And also I would like to Force Choke those children that are harassing the alien on Taris (yes I know it's very sick and very DS) and after the alien thanks you for helping him, tell him that you didn't do it for free and demand that he'll give you something in return and then kill him as well.

I really should figure out how this works on the text editor. Too bad my damn PC is a bit too slow now.

The only thing I would really like implemented would be stashable weaponry. It was okay that you'd always carry your weapon in your hand, but a little unrealistic. If Obsidian could add a little holster-and-draw sequence, that would make my day.

It would also be cool if your character could explore romantic relationships with any of the NPCs in the party, within reason. I mean, I wasn't exactly gonna go for Jolee or Zaalbar, but I thought Mission was pretty cute. That would be really neat. In addition, the ability to choose a race would be really wicked. I mean, it's okay to be just a simple human, but it would be awesome to be a Twi'lek or a Devaronian. Once again, within reason.

Archived