• Last Reply

well i would like a better force persuade options

like {you want to give me the droid}

or {credits will do fine} lol although that didn't work for Qui Gon Jin lol

or maybe {you don't need to see my document papers}

and {i can go about my business}

and{move along}

hey it worked for obi wan in eps4

and just like i agree that the pistols should be holstered while in transit what about the lightsabers shouldn't the hang from your belt

and i think that if ur pc hasnt got the power to force persuade powerfully enough and ur npc does u can use them independantly to do so not like in kotor where if you used a npc the character u spoke to still had a dialogue with ur pc

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

The only thing I would really like implemented would be stashable weaponry. It was okay that you'd always carry your weapon in your hand, but a little unrealistic. If Obsidian could add a little holster-and-draw sequence, that would make my day.

It would also be cool if your character could explore romantic relationships with any of the NPCs in the party, within reason. I mean, I wasn't exactly gonna go for Jolee or Zaalbar, but I thought Mission was pretty cute. That would be really neat. In addition, the ability to choose a race would be really wicked. I mean, it's okay to be just a simple human, but it would be awesome to be a Twi'lek or a Devaronian. Once again, within reason.

Yeah, or a Hutt, that would be awesome! At least having one in your party. :D

Some of the darkside options were downright evil, like when

that Selkath on Manaan offers you 500 credits if you find out what happened to his daughter and the other missing Selkath, and when you find them inside the sith base you just slaughter them all, and then return to him and tell him you have information for him, and when he asks what you've found out you say "Maybe a few credits could refresh my memory," and when he pays up you tell him that the sith was training the young Selkath in the dark side of the force and that you killed his daughter, just as you'll kill him if he tells anybody about it, then you take the 500 credits.

Or what about finding those promised land journals in the undercity and instead of giving them to Rukil selling them to Igear for a couple hundred credits so he can destroy them, that was really evil

The Armada games are also quite easy to mod, and there's an enourmous amount ships to download as well. Though I still can't make any models/textures. But I'm trying to make some KOTOR ships for those games now, as there aren't any of them, all SW they have now is a few EP1 ships and about 30 imperial/rebellion ships, though I should look for more. On the other hand they do have Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5 and a load of extra ST ships, and I'm trying to get Wing Commander from A1 to A2.

Eh cheer up mate!

If you're not an FPS player there's a chance you didn't hear about Desert Combat.

A lot of people say it's the best mod for BF1942 but I don't see it. Maybe it's me but I've never enjoyed playing on a desert type terrain(which is why I don't like Tatooine in KotOR). The mod is quite boring even though some people bought BF1942 just to play the mod. DICE even hired the guys who made DC.

Archived