Home

UK versions of Sam and Max TV...

KTCoope

Hey. (First post, huzzah)

I'm an english Sam and Max fan, and really REALLY would like to get the TV series, but as far as I know, the published tapes are american and so kinda useless for me.

Does anyone know if there is a UK release, or better yet, any vague plans for a DVD one? Cause I'd rather not resort to pirating it, even though there is an absolute lack of way to buy it in my country. :(

The only legal thing I can think for you to do is buy episodes off eBay and then convert them from NTSC to PAL, but I'm not sure how much dough that would set you back.

You could always buy the legit tapes and then download those episodes if it would make you feel less dirty than simply downloading them.

I guess... *thinks on this*

Ah, it's not my fault they haven't released it over here. Soon as they do, I'll buy it and replace any downloaded ones I can find, I guess. Seeing as that's hardly worse than had I tapes it off TV... It seems kinda pointless to shell out for tapes, and the heafty shipping, I have no actual way of watching...

Someone should do a DVD release. I wouldn't mind importing those, but VHS are just not viable. -_-

Archived