Home

deathstar

kingdomwinds

Like I said..it WILL be the first map someone makes. It's very possible to do since you don't need to make the ENTIRE Death Star...the main battle took place over a very small (in comparison to the size of the Death Star) part of the surface...so..do what Troopers did...make just a flat surface that fills the entire map size...as big as you can go...add high quality textures, raised areas, towers with turrents and a trench with turrets and you have the makings of a Death Star. It's not that hard...Troopers did a good job with theirs.

Theyve been wanting a Death Star battle for quite some time now. I think that someone will take the Bespin map, skin it with night and stars and make space battles. Would be cool, if the timer runs out to when you can destroy the Death Star and its not then your planet spawn point gets nuked. GAME OVER :(

Id like the 2nd deathstar battle, with some fleet vessels and ofcourse fighters

just look at the bespin city map, i mean, thats a pretty large/detailed map, even with insides! now take that as a example and im pretty sure you can re-create the deathstar in all its glory, ofcourse a little bit tiny-er

Archived