Home

Who is/was this LF member...? o_O

RpTheHotrod

Dang it!! Stupid Microsoft!! Always ruining a good thing. That routine would have been perfect had it not been for that interruption caused by the Windows error. Leave it to Bill gates t ruin a good thing.

For those of you that seem to be unable to understand this little "dance number", maybe I can interpret it for you. Think of yourself as Jabba the Hutt watching his Twi 'lek dancers, no that's not right that would be enjoyable. Ok, try this, think of yourself as a Twi 'lek dancer watching Jabba the Hut dance because he Bib Fortunna slipped him some bad frogs by mistake. Any questions?

Hotrod, please post the other videos that you have for our entertainment purposes. Thank you.

I agree Greedo626, it brings back memories of Michael Knight and KITT. I remember when MK was first shown the inside of KITT. Does any one here remember the line? I'll never forget it. He said something like "Wow! It looks like Darth Vader's bath room in here!" Yes, that was the line. Watch the first episode and I will be proven correct. (I hope)

Archived