Home

Trade Federation WIP's

LightNinja

i need a texture artist, thats the best i can do with the skins.

Pal, modeling is the simple part. The tank took me about 4 hours to make. Its just deformed primatives. I didnt have to make any polys from scratch. Skinning it took about 1 more hour. The tank is only 2590 polys.

Modeling is easy to me. My only limitations are my imagination and my processing speed.

My job requires me to model one after the other every week. I average about 3 high highpoly models and 2 or 3 low poly models. They're not movie quality but they are detailed. When I made the pods I modeled for several days straight without sleep, cause I wanted to get them done.

Yes im a 3d modeler for Metl Grafix, currently. Luckly its a place intown. I get paid pretty nice for a modeler, but then I do huge projects and contracts that take a year or two to finish. I have a nice renderfarm of 80 computers (bad ass) to render my animations there. I hardly go into work except twice a week I do most of my modeling at home. Luckly my boss can see I work best at home so he dosent care as long as Im productive.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived