Home

Zabrak in TSL!

Achilles

Originally posted by Achilles

I love it when they inadvertently release new game details :D

Check out the character on the left

Screenie

So now I'm thinking the hooded guy is definitely a Zabrak. Hopefully he doesn't have any "sith tattoos" :rolleyes:

Well I'll bet good money that your right! Nice catch Achilles! You always seem to notice this stuff first.:) Good eye dude!:)

- JediKenobi

Originally posted by RedHawke

Good catch Achillies! :D

I'm sensing a Darth Maul-esque Recruit for TSL coming on! After my 6 playthroughs, one for each prestiege class... of course! :D

Considering all the really great Maul reskins that were created when the models didn't have horns, I'm thinking you're probably right :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Achilles

Gamespot put up some new screens yesterday. Looks like a sneak peek at some new areas as well as a few details snapshots of our Zabrak party NPC.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/kotor2/screenindex.html

Looking at those screenies I can just feel a Darth Maul retexture, and if he's not one allready, a make Jedi Class Mod, for him coming on, as soon as Fred adjusts KT to TSL of course! :D

In the TSL trailer, i noticed those cool black robes actually *are* like robes, not like darth revans robes, wich arent completed wich makes them look stupid, so what i want is actually a mod that gives you darth revans robes, just like you find them on the star forge, but with the thing up, like your mod redhawke but...

Ah, i cant figure out the word.

Whatever, i want one with the thing at the head up, but without the thing hanging behind you.

That would be perfect since "the thing hanging behind you" isnt completed.

New: Im Swedish, so i cant in my whole life (at least not for the moment) figure out what it is.

Originally posted by TheKnife

a mod that gives you darth revans robes, just like you find them on the star forge, but with the thing up

The hood? & without the thing hanging behind you.... the cape?

I believe there is a mod out thats just like that. I think its on Seps page (if I'm wrong maybe someone could clear up who made it), check the tools & mods sticky for the link to his page at Holowan, that is if I'm understanding what you meant ;)

*Edit* Yeah it was Sep, so something like this?*Edit*

Originally posted by TheKnife

In the TSL trailer, i noticed those cool black robes actually *are* like robes, not like darth revans robes, wich arent completed wich makes them look stupid, so what i want is actually a mod that gives you darth revans robes, just like you find them on the star forge, but with the thing up, like your mod redhawke but...

Ah, i cant figure out the word.

Whatever, i want one with the thing at the head up, but without the thing hanging behind you.

That would be perfect since "the thing hanging behind you" isnt completed.

New: Im Swedish, so i cant in my whole life (at least not for the moment) figure out what it is.

Wow...that's great. Too bad you didn't post this in the mod forum ;)

Originally posted by FiEND_138

The hood? & without the thing hanging behind you.... the cape?

I believe there is a mod out thats just like that. I think its on Seps page (if I'm wrong maybe someone could clear up who made it), check the tools & mods sticky for the link to his page at Holowan, that is if I'm understanding what you meant ;)

*Edit* Yeah it was Sep, so something like this?*Edit*

Yeah, but looking like revans robes.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Darth Straker

Hehe, we don't even know if Kotor Tool works, oh well let's think positive.

Yup, let's think positive: if Kotor tool doesn't work, from what I have read, we will still be able to use the good old tools: nwnexplorer, erf and gff editor :D ...oh I forgot the last tool: patience :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived