Home

Your avatar...

Fealiks

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Joshi

Meh, Neil was holding me back, I wanted a one word persona, like Madonna.

Joshi was the obvious choice, it's like Josh, but... different.

I can understand that. When I was doing the band thing, my stage name was Taro. I always wanted to be a rock star with one name like Prince, Madonna, Falco, Bono...you know how it is. That makes perfect sense to me! ;)

Actually, if it is a GIF, just open it in any GIF image editor, and click SAVE AS... and it should have a quality marker, from 1 to 100, just choose like 80.

My avatar is simple, but it comes from an avatar that I have had for a long time on other forums, but it was too big for the specs.

guybrush.jpg

or For those of you who think that is a pink man.

guybrushhi.jpg

and for those of you who don't check links in sigs,...

guybrushsig.jpg

Star-Wars.jpg

wahwuzzah? uh, no, it's just cause i did it using fireworks, which saves everythin' too big.

Anyway, I changed it again, this one's a bit better, bu I staill did it in paint so, c_r_a_p. I is gonna get a propa one from da inter web net, bo' selecta, innit.

Well, it all goes back to my podracing days, when I gained fame throughout the galaxy as Zoom Rabbit. When LF upgraded its bulletin service to VBB, I happened to be renegotiating my contract, so I put in the stipulation that they acquire the rights to the Sam and Max videogame franchise JUST so I could have this spiffily sarcastic *Megamax* avatar.

Don't tell the guys over at the S & M forum. :dozey: Grudges or something...

;)

Fealiks: I drive a Mitsubishi, but not just any Mitsubishi! I took an old World War II Japanese zero, chopped the wings and wired up tail lights...and there you are. :D Get the hell out of my way--the guns still work.

Skinkie: Actually, my sister has warned me about you...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived