Home

Achilles' "very ambitious" KotOR robes mod is available for download

Achilles

• 3 months later...

Great work... Only problem I have is compatibility. Mostly the .utc files, it conflicts with Weapons of the Old Republic and the Sith Academy Enhanced, the one that makes them wear robes instead of those sith uniforms, and adds more students/teachers for the final battle to get out.

I just sorta have to cherry pick and work on the .utc files.

Great work... Only problem I have is compatibility. Mostly the .utc files, it conflicts with Weapons of the Old Republic and the Sith Academy Enhanced, the one that makes them wear robes instead of those sith uniforms, and adds more students/teachers for the final battle to get out.

I just sorta have to cherry pick and work on the .utc files.

Put this mod in first, then run the patchers for the other two.

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! Im new in these forums and immediately i have a question about this modification.

Im wondering is it just me or did i do something wrong when i installed this mod, but when i start new game (after installing mod) and come to the room where Darth Bandon SHOULD be standing, theres nothing.

I tried to install and uninstall this mod, and readed the readme file about dozen times and still it bugs when i reach Bandon in Endar Spire. Trask speaks his line and then everything stops = Ctrl+Alt+Del

So if anyone have a solution for this problem i would be so gratefull, saw the screenies and it was love at first sight! Thanks in advance :)

• 4 years later...

Archived