Home

Jedi Knight - Updating the Game

initpaul

Firstly, hello to all, as I am new to this site and the forums herewith.

I must confess that I am ignorant in regards to the work involved, but does anyone have an idea if Jedi Knight & MoTS could be updated into a more modern code?

I understand that Resident Evil was reworked with a more modern computer language,and wondered how hard this was and whether Lucasarts et al, might ever consider doing this...

The game is great, and the levels are huge so it would be very nice to see such a revamping...

Regards to all

Paul

I believe I saw a JK total conversion mod a while back for Jedi Outcast. I don't know if it is still being made.

EDIT: Found this. Looks like it's dead.

While there is no MotS mod being made right now, jedispy was interested in possibly doing one. Contact him and see if you can help out.

You probably know about the Dark Forces TC already.

Welcome to the site! Be sure to come by Yoda's Swamp, where you'll get a proper welcome! :)

Thanks for your reply.

I am a complete novice, but would certainly be interested if there was a way I could help out.

I was completely unaware of the Dark Forces Update, and am checking the site out right now. Hopefully the gang may work on the JK & MoTS after completion?!!!!

Okay that's all for now.

Cheers

Paul

Archived