Home

The time has come

Jackrabbit

I'm quitting the game, for real this time. I'm going to change my subscription plan to three months, and it will run out sometime around Christmas.

I've got a bunch of stuff I need to sell, because I'd rather have credits than items when I go out. I'm not going for any 1 cred bids this time though, I'm going for real prices. Tebra gets first dibs on anything she wants, then after that I'll start auctions, or set up a vendor or something, not sure yet. I need some help with prices though.

AV-21 30/25 2M - 2.5 M

Yellow Crystal (1070) 50k

Yellow Crystal (1010) 50k

Blue Crystal (1158) 75k

Green Crystal (1134) 75k

Green Crystal (793) 25k

White Crystal (1111) 50k

White Crystal (1111) 50k

TIE Pilot Survival Suit & Helm 150k

Reinforced Stormtrooper Armor Leggings 100k

B-Wing Pilot Survival Suit 150k

Rebel Banner 400k

an Aurilian Banner 1.5 M

DE-10 Pistol

Condition: 955/969

AP: Light

Speed: 3.9

Damage: 190-468 (Max/Min powerup, DMG slice)

Hmmmm 3.5ish.

it's really sad to see you go grask.

it's totally understandable that at this point you want to leave the game, almost all the servers are practically dead because everyone is in JtLS beta, the same happens on scylla with my toon, the guild is almost dead, and the times I log as naja I rarely find someone online. I guess that's one of the other reasons I keep playing more in the Betaserver.....

Hope you will change your mind when JtLS comes out, i think it will be something that will meake everyone happy, it's really fun and you can get Tebra wear some of the sexy new things that are in beta :D

Hmmm i couldn't buy anything but I would take your money lol

I got his DE-10.... amazing pistol.

I got it for free if i promiss 1 thing:

Keep this pistol FOR EVER!. its a memory for tebra.... keep it untill you quit.. then give it to Tebra... or till Tebra Quits.

I agreed.. and told him i will prolly be the LAST person to quit from our group.

You shall be missed.

ill give you 5k each for the tracking device loot kit parts.

Corzip

There's three reasons why I'm selling things.

1) ...

2) If I feel charitable, I want to give somebody a chunk of cash instead of an item.

3) If I ever come back, I want some money to come back to.

One and three are out. One was ..., so I'm not going to do that. And three...well let's just say I don't think I'll ever come back. I just changed my payment plan so I'll be leaving at the end of October instead of December. I need to get out as soon as possible, and I've already bought and signed up for my next game :p.

Anyway, I've set up vendors at my house in Cori (-4211 6587). One is for Loot Kit items, one is for Armor (all used but good quality), and one is for all my left over Smuggler supplies. Please please please check them out, because when I go out I don't want to take anything into oblivion with me. When I get higher in Merchant I'll get another vendor for Food and Spice, and then one for my weapons.

:eek:

Can I just kidnap you so you won't leave? ;)

you sould make a farewell party maybe, I will land from Beta to Starsider, I have been having more fun in beta than on live servers, I understand why all the servers are dead, I wonder how will I feel when JtLS comes out and I'm burned of the game too...

/hug Grask

Hehe, I don't know if I'll have a farewell party or not. I don't like to make a big thing out of leaving a game, cause then people cry :p.

I'm glad somebody bumped this thread so I could remind about my vendors at -4211 6587 in Cori Celesti ;). I'm selling Food, Spice, Armor, Loot Kit items and Smuggler Supplies, all at good prices I think.

I'm glad you're having fun with beta Naja, and I hope you all enjoy the full expansion when it comes out. I just can't deal with this game anymore, hehe.

Ok, Loot Kit vendor is gone, and now I've got Weapons and Resources vendors up. If you think the prices on the weapons vendor are crazy please let me know, cause I don't know prices.

The resources vendor has a lot of stuff on it, all priced 2cpu. Some is grinding material, some is 990 OQ ;), so check it out. Also some power on there...

Oh yeah, and there's repair kits and powerups. SHOP!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got 5 droids to get rid of. They're mostly made for storage, but I think the gonk droids power the other ones (I've never needed batteries).

(2x) an EG-6 power droid

I think these guys both have full storage on them, and like I said I think they recharge the other droids. Very cool, I used one for extra food/spice/repair kits, and the other for a closet.

a WED Treadwell droid

I also think this guy has full storage on him. I used him for storing all my slicing supplies (he's got a lot of arms...I thought it was a cool idea...*ahem*).

an R4 unit

This guy has a Food Crafting Station, a Weapon/Droid/Generic Crafting station, storage and I think armor (he's got 4050 HAM). I would store tools and resources in here and use it for making Spice and Slicing tools while I was away from home.

an LE repair droid

This droid has a Structure Crafting Station, a little bit of armor (1639 HAM) and a sarcastic personality chip. I used this guy as...my friend :p. All the cool characters have a sidekick, so I figured this could be mine.

Anybody who wants one of these can have it. If more than one person wants one, we'll have a battle of wits to see who gets it. There's no limit to how many each person can take.

Ok, this is my last post in this topic. Everything that I have left from vendor sales is in my house. There's a bunch of armor, some weapons, some power ups, and some smuggler tools. It's all free, just let me know and I'll give you anything.

-4211 6587 in Cori Celesti.

And that's that.

Archived