Home

Lame, Complaining Newbs on the Board

DieStarWarsGeek

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Decepticon

hey why are u being a smacktard, especially to poor AgtSmith? he is sick of idiots and im sure he is sick of you. plus im 24, not 14. thats 10 more years on your sorry ass. though you are probably alot odler and therefore should be more ashamed. why dont you stop trolling and give up. i feel sorry for you and your kind who have been supporting this game for so long when it wasnt even released. you shouldve known better.

Not content with flaming SWBF, you now turn on members who have been here a lot longer than yourself.

act your age, not your shoe size !!!!!

dude, he knew nothing about framerates and was like a 10 year old trying to tell a 40 yr old how things run. im sorry it doesnt work that way. i dont give a flying whatever how many posts you have or how long you been a member here for. it doesnt take away the fact that he knew absolutely nothing about how frame rates work. Agnt Smith deserved a better response and didnt deserved to be picked on for being right.

You people need to go play BF instead of sitting around all day yapping at each other cause you can't get off your own high-horse. There are legitimate issues with this game and it has lots of potential, based around some great core gameplay. I wish I had as much time as you people obviously do.

If you love GC so much, go play it.

I myself (after a day without playing BF because I've been BUSY) must now sleep.

How old you are, how many posts you have, and what you think don't add up to a hill of beans if you act like a retard.

Originally posted by Iceman_IX

How old you are, how many posts you have, and what you think don't add up to a hill of beans if you act like a retard.

um, i kinda summed that point up in the last thread. i said it dont matter how long u been a member here for. it doesnt take away the fact that he knew nothing about framerates. simple. please post a quote of me being a retard.

unfortunately though, age sometimes has a factor in things, and i dont think 30 year olds are running around these forums saying that 30fps is smooth. it would have to be a much younger or uninformed person.

dude, he knew nothing about framerates and was like a 10 year old trying to tell a 40 yr old how things run. im sorry it doesnt work that way. i dont give a flying whatever how many posts you have or how long you been a member here for. it doesnt take away the fact that he knew absolutely nothing about how frame rates work. Agnt Smith deserved a better response and didnt deserved to be picked on for being right.

I`m sure Agnt Smith is able to fight his own battles. Go back to your beloved GC forum and spam as much as you like there.

P.S Don`t forget to take your boyfriend with you

Let me just say this: It's a free world.

1. While some people are saying some rude things about the game, many are voicing there opinion in a mature manner. Those should be listened to.

2. There are too many fan boys on this site. I mean, a patch wishlist thread is started and people flame it for daring to imply that the game is not 100% perfect?!:rolleyes:

3. If you want respect, be the first to show it. Posts like "GC=Crap" are so immature that it's a joke. Show others some respect and they might just start respecting you. You might even get taken off of their ignore list some day (hint, hint)!:p

4. The game is not perfect. Period.

5. Accept that others may not like the game instead of refusing to listen to them and saying stuff like "Oh, it's probably that they hate SW"...

6. 14-year olds are actually pretty smart people. And you don't have to know about computers to be smart, you know. Oh, and I'm 18.

hey sorry if i offended anyone with my age comment. i just find older people tend to be a bit more mature to talk to. though some older people are pretty stubborn (like me heh).

but i agree with eagle. i mean, i dont think i have come here flaming with guns drawn, i have tried to keep an open mind and just express my feelings about this game. yet every thread i post in i seem to get flamed from alot of people. do i warrant such ill treatment? eagle tell me if i have been out of line anywhere on these forums man. i would like a moderator at least to tell me i havent done anything wrong......

i just find older people tend to be a bit more mature to talk to.

Nudge, nudge, Bush, nudge, nudge.

Look, Deception is a mature person who's voicing his opinions maturely. Trust me on the mature part.

As for me, I check LucasArts.com daily for a demo to download and try. I read articles, look at screenshots, and try to find out as much as possible about the game.

Eagle, aka Safe Keeper

hey why are u being a smacktard, especially to poor AgtSmith? he is sick of idiots and im sure he is sick of you. plus im 24, not 14. thats 10 more years on your sorry ass. though you are probably alot odler and therefore should be more ashamed. why dont you stop trolling and give up. i feel sorry for you and your kind who have been supporting this game for so long when it wasnt even released. you shouldve known better.

Deception, I suggest you do something about the way you express yourself or you will have the ban sticker on your ass in NO time. Chill out for christs sake ;)

All I can say is, if all these people have a problem with 20 FPS then I'm glad I have bad eye sight and don't really notice the difference between 20, 30, and 120 FPS. Enables it not to bug me so much and I can get on with enjoying the game :). Never thought having to wear glasses/contacts would make life more enjoyable :).

And note, yes below 20 I do notice. It makes me sick to my stomach if it ever falls below say 16-20. But I can't see any difference otherwise.

well

i know decepticon from other laces, and before anyone thinks hes making an excuse about his anger.

thats false. i believe he has been to real anger maagement classes etc.

so give the lad a chance, and a bit of lee way i would say, since getting angry so fast is a problem people have to deal with and decepticon has made large strives since i first met him online, and hes a good lad usualy these days. :)

but every so often :eek: lol

j/k

Eh, I personally don't care what his issues are. If he has "anger" issues, and gets all worked up then that wold be a clue that he shouldn't be here in the first place posting and should be "working" on those issues. It's called personal responsibility, and it would be nice if people actually took responsiblity for themselves and their actions. If something makes you angry (like reading forum posts or whatever) then the simple solution is not to do that which makes you angry (in other words don't hang out on the forums). If he does it and gets angry, then the reciprocating remarks are deserved as it is his own fault for being out here when he can't handle it and knows he can't handle it.

Archived