Home

Lame, Complaining Newbs on the Board

DieStarWarsGeek

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used FRAPs to check fps, it is locked at 20 fps. But I also play SP at 20-30 so thats why I couldn't tell the diffrence. For me it feels no diffrent if its 60 or 20, maybe not everyone else, but for me it doesn't matter. I'll just keep enjoying the game for now. AgtSimth, you were right. Tell Leia, you were right...

Originally posted by Decepticon

um, i kinda summed that point up in the last thread. i said it dont matter how long u been a member here for. it doesnt take away the fact that he knew nothing about framerates. simple. please post a quote of me being a retard.

unfortunately though, age sometimes has a factor in things, and i dont think 30 year olds are running around these forums saying that 30fps is smooth. it would have to be a much younger or uninformed person.

I'm pretty sure there aren't 30 year olds running around here signing their posts as a cartoon character..

(in high ascii, no less)

oh, wait a minute, how old are you?

megatron is a character from the 80's cartoon transformers. u might have seen new versions of this show, but only one was the coolest. generation 1 all the way.

im 25 and i have all my transformers, hemen, voltrons, robotechs, gijoes, turtles, starwars and i still have my pop ball!!!!

megatron is a character from the 80's cartoon transformers. u might have seen new versions of this show, but only one was the coolest. generation 1 all the way.

im 25 and i have all my transformers, hemen, voltrons, robotechs, gijoes, turtles, starwars and i still have my pop ball!!!!

lol. i know very well what Megatron is. I was very much into the cartoon and had quite a collection of the toys when I was younger :)

dont just love this game because its starwars, as i used to love this game and everything about it, until i actually purchased it and tried to play online. so have you played the game yet or you just saying it rocks cause you can?

if im not mistaken, even *you* mentioned that you had fun during a corridor battle on bespin.. so its not all that bad!:D

of course its not bad. i am just like most people were, expecting gods gift of starwars games. for me, this shouldve been the be all and end all fo starwars games. but it misses its mark by a long shot. thats being said, bespin battles down the corridoors are the most fun you can possibly have in any starwars game ever. i only just hope the 30fps issue is fixed so i can play in peace.

Archived