Home

censorship

Pimp69Lando

excuse you z bomber i may be older then you, I am 28 years old. i dont feel that its right that you decided that my thred needed to be moved in the MIDDLE (not the end of it) of a 110 post thread so no one will see it cause "we dont need multible threads". I reposted it under feedback from the main board cause you asked me to. However you still keep removing my post even thought it is on the right board with no real reason. Can you please let it be?

Originally posted by Pimp69Lando

excuse you z bomber i may be older then you, I am 28 years old. i dont feel that its right that you decided that my thred needed to be moved in the MIDDLE (not the end of it) of a 110 post thread so no one will see it cause "we dont need multible threads". I reposted it under feedback from the main board cause you asked me to. However you still keep removing my post even thought it is on the right board with no real reason. Can you please let it be?

When I said elders, I meant mods and people who've been her elonger than you. They tend to know the rules and can usually deal out the approiate action. ;)

Btw - I didn't merge your thread....

When a thread is merged, it is put in chronological order.

I said post your complaints/feedback forum related int he Feedback forum. Your censorship was about the forum. It was moved here. Your review is about Battlefront, and it was merged with an existing thread.

Please do not make another thread when there is one that already exist.

Archived