Home

Problems!!!

bob819

When I try to go in the game, I click on the desktop but I cant enter in the game. When I make the test, they tell me that I dont have a sound card but I know I have a sound card because I can play to any games( like call of duty). Please help me whit that problem.

I have the same problem i just need to copy paste ur text

When I try to go in the game, I click on the desktop but I cant enter in the game. When I make the test, they tell me that I dont have a sound card but I know I have a sound card because I can play to any games( like call of duty). Please help me whit that problem.

do u have a msi mother board 915g

I have the exact same problem. I can't start the game, battlefront.exe is crashing, and the test thing is saying I have no sound hardware although my sound card runs fine and the DxDiag sound test works fine.

I have an onboard SiS 7012 sound card.

Kinwolf

I had the very same problem. I read the .txt log file and it turned out that directX was using my emulated modem as primary sound device. It couldn't locate my sound card. So I disabled this source and DirectX finally located my sound card.

So this seems to be fixed.

I got other problems now ;)

I found that I had old drivers of a winmodem installed. I uninstalled them and my sound card is detected nicely now.

But, the game still crashes when I try to start it, so I still can't play.

I have reported this problem over 24 hours ago now and still no reply from tech support.

Archived