Home

Your Coolest SWB Gameplay Moment

reltes

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My coolest moment was when i was flying about in a gunship, and i dove down to pick up some clones, who were in the middle of a firefight with a spider droid thing. When they gt in, most of them went into the turrets and we laid waste to the spider. Then i set them on top of a cliff so they wouldnt get into any more trouble, lol. If they were real human players, im sure they would have acted very well to this act of kindness.

So far the best thing that happened to me was I was on the hoth map as an imp and manged to make it close to a rebel base with a trench out front. I got into the trench and stayed close to the side where I could snipe people and run back into the trench. I swear I cut through like 8 people or more before someone finally got me. It was great !

My coolest moment was on the Bespin Platforms map. Playing as the imperials i was having a huge firefight with the rebels and Luke Skywalker runs through and starts decimating my team when i throw a lucky thermal detonator and blow him right off the map.

untill now (3th day of SW:BF gaming) the most fun part was when i and a friend were playing online on his little server. We found out how fun it is to send yourself flying with grenades while having teamkilling disabled :D The ragdoll system causes some excellent flights!

Best BF moment happend today.

i was on the Kashyyyk docks level, on one of the overhead walkways as a rebel vanguard.

i spent my time taking out about 4 AT-ST's as they came accross teh shallow water. i run into a hut to resupply my ammo when all of a sudden i hear, darth vaders breathing. OH CRAP. lol

he starts running towards me, so i start running over the high walkway towards the end of the walkway, and it suddenyl popped into my head. I turned around facing vader still chargin at me, and i dropped a mine.

Vader proceeded to run directly into the mine and BOOOMMM weeeeeee, Vader goes shooting up about 50 feet int eh air somersaulting endlessly, flys over teh railing and lands flat on his face in teh water below.

i was laughing like mad.

i then proceeded to do this mine dropping fun + thermal detonators for about 10 more minutes on poor vador, however after one of the mines, he got back up, then fell back to the floor again and vanished before my eyes.

I guess i killed lord vader. but it didnt register as a kill for me though :/ so i was a tad disapointed

but it was fun.

One of the cool things I have done and seen is to sneek up on some AI. roll out a gernad he will trun to see you if he hears it or what not. then shoot him once with a weak blaster and he will stager back some and most of the time its BOOM. its real fun when the Gernad rolls past him he turns and then stagers back on it.

I haven't played it too much with school and everything, but my favorite thing that I did was in Cloud City, Bespin. I was a Droideka. I was in a narrow hallway with tons of Republicans in front of me. I onloaded my blasters and killed most of em...it was cool at the time cause I was a wide as the hall.

Originally posted by The_Preacher

Best BF moment happend today.

i was on the Kashyyyk docks level, on one of the overhead walkways as a rebel vanguard.

i spent my time taking out about 4 AT-ST's as they came accross teh shallow water. i run into a hut to resupply my ammo when all of a sudden i hear, darth vaders breathing. OH CRAP. lol

he starts running towards me, so i start running over the high walkway towards the end of the walkway, and it suddenyl popped into my head. I turned around facing vader still chargin at me, and i dropped a mine.

Vader proceeded to run directly into the mine and BOOOMMM weeeeeee, Vader goes shooting up about 50 feet int eh air somersaulting endlessly, flys over teh railing and lands flat on his face in teh water below.

i was laughing like mad.

i then proceeded to do this mine dropping fun + thermal detonators for about 10 more minutes on poor vador, however after one of the mines, he got back up, then fell back to the floor again and vanished before my eyes.

I guess i killed lord vader. but it didnt register as a kill for me though :/ so i was a tad disapointed

but it was fun.

That's awsome :D

i just with in the last hour found the joy of the piliot class. as i was hiding behind a corner launching grenades, i found the resupply ammo and health kit button. ohhhhh what a joy to kill 25 peeps before running out of ammo. now that is my favorite class, it use to be sniper.

Archived