Home

Your Coolest SWB Gameplay Moment

reltes

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Hex_is_me

My coolest moment was when i was flying about in a gunship, and i dove down to pick up some clones, who were in the middle of a firefight with a spider droid thing. When they gt in, most of them went into the turrets and we laid waste to the spider. Then i set them on top of a cliff so they wouldnt get into any more trouble, lol. If they were real human players, im sure they would have acted very well to this act of kindness.

It's moments like that why I can't wait to start playing this game (tomorrow in the UK). Sounds brilliant. :D

with sniper character

u have to press "G" to switch from grenades to droid recon, then press the secondary fire. U will be taken into the droid view.

u can make fire and before their time is expired (check the bar) u should make them explode with secondary fire.

U have only 1 droid so i suggest to keep your sniper character near fire ref.-towers.

droid recon can switch to 3d person as well.

i played on hoth as the empire and we beat them back to the shield generator. as a darktrooper i ran into the hangar ready to fight but it's empty, no speeders, nothin.

2 snowspeeders spawn right then so i grab one and start fighting the other snowspeeders with their own ship!

Originally posted by aunt_jemima

asking a group of teamates to "follow me" and then accidentally falling off a ledge to my death, only to see them fall off and die in front of me one by one.

That was teh funny.

ROFL, I can just see it happen :p

Reading things like this, I don't know what to think! When I think about how i won't be able to get the game til at least Oct. 5, i feel like i hate both the game and you guys (lol). But when i think how much it'll r0x0r once i get the game, IT RULES!!!

Archived