Home

Your Coolest SWB Gameplay Moment

reltes

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two.

I've gotten nasty with strafing runs in starfighters. There's nothing like soaring in and rattling the ground with blaster fire. It's especially awesome in cockpit mode and the enemy sees you coming... because you see the ground zooming in on you and the enemies all frantically dive-rolling out of the way because they don't want to get death-from-above'd.

The other is AT-ST hunting on Endor as a Rebel Vanguard. Hide in a bush near a tree, wait for one to lumber by... lock on, and FIRE! *blam blam* - the walker turns and fires back... hurry! duck behind the tree while reloading... duck out, fire again, dive-roll back in, just narrowly being missed... makes you feel like a real Rebel guerilla.

think I won't be getting any sleep tonight, either...

i want to get the game so bad all ur good times are makin me drool over the game should have it tommorrow ill make a thread sometime tommorrow and i need ppl to tell me servers to play on and all that wid x box live and put a few ppl on my friends list , personal message me or email me at zachari1389@netscape.net, tt yall later gotta get some sleep if im goin to to go tommorrow

i started the map Kashyyyk(sp?) islands... ganked a republic gunship, flew it over a confederate base, hovered it there, got in the turret and blazing away at the droids below me...

the best part was I was the only one in the ship.... and i did that about 4-5 times b4 some one noticed what was going on...lol

I cornered Mace Windu on Tatooine with a tank... I kept blasting him silly until I just got tired of it. It was quite fun seeing him being tossed about helplessly. So far as I can tell in my own game experience you can't kill a jedi - though I've seen many posts to the contrary.

Originally posted by Decepticon

one word....overrated

Come on man, seriously, get over yourself! Here's a thread where you're supposed to focus on the positive things about this game, and it's quite obvious to me that you're disappointed with the game like sooo many out there reading your other posts where you whine like a baby. Please, YES, I know games with bugs are no fun for everyone, but having people whine over it only makes it worse! So please, let people have a good time here with a game that they enjoy without being dragged down by some negative person who has nothing else to do than to complain.

On-topic, I haven't gotten the game yet, but when I will (hopefully today), I'll sure to post some cool moments! :D

I have many, many but heres two. Both are online.

:)

Me and my friend were playing on Bespin Platforms during the clone Wars era. Server was about 34/40 (all real people!). So we joined the Republic and we both became clone Jet Pack troopers (They ROCK soooo much). We find two Jedi Starfighters and we take one each. We fly about blasting Seperatists out of the air then we land on one of the domes. We kept using our Jetpacks to zip from dome to dome. Go in through the roof neutrilize AA gunners then take the points. Was sooooo much fun.

The second one was in the Dune sea as rebels. Same server with same numbers. I was a Rebel Markswoman, things were geting abit heated by the sarlacc so I hid behind a rock and watched as imp players were swallowed whole. Hehehe. Finally my friend catches up with a skiff as a rebel trooper and he starts gunning down imps running over the hill while I engage in sniper duels.:D

A tie fighter basically skimmed the ground and set his skiff on fire so he jumps out and joins me behind the rocks. We sit there pinned down by Stormies and we throw Grenades out and make potshots while the Star Wars music plays. Finally we escape and we find ourselvs facing an At St.... We ran. ;)

This game oozes with Star wars atmosphere.

One of my favorite moments would have to be one of my earlier ones at Kashyyk, the one with the docks on both sides. The rebels controlled all the docks, but the landing, the location between the docks near the beach, had been taken over by the Empire. Overall, the Rebels and the Empire were pretty much at a stalemate. Although we Rebels were able to hold them off, the Empire would keep on sending in troopers to harass us, and AT-STs would arrive from time to time which would cause even greater damage, sometimes leading to the Rebels losing a base for a few minutes(but it would often be recaptured as I'd take down the AT-ST with a few well-placed rockets)

At some point, I simply wanted to break this stalemate, so I switched over as a normal soldier, and as I ran to the landing, I shouted to as many AI Bots to follow me. So I have a small force with me when we finally engage the enemy at the landing. A quick, but brutal battle fought, and frankly, the rebels were losing. Especially with an approaching AT-ST, things looked pretty dim. When I saw that we were about as good as dead(as was my soldier), I decided to go for a 'going-down-fighting' scenario and ran away from my cover. At that moment, I noticed that the AT-ST had stopped, and the soldiers had disembarked. Figuring that I had very little to loose, I made a dash for the AT-ST... and bloody took it over. Before the nearby soldiers knew what was going on, I trampled them, and then easily took care of the other troopers. After blasting as many troopers as I can(and with the help of some rebel reinforcements as well), the Empire lost the landing point, and at that point, they pretty well lost.

It was such an incredible moment, bloody good timing, and if I hadn't known better, I would've said that it was scripted. It was the typical 'hero-who-does-something-tricky-to-turn-the-tide-of-the-battle' moment, and I loved it.

My greatest moment would be online on Hoth. I was an Imp Dark Trooper as a Speeder landed near our base to repair himself. He didn't see me, so I blasted him, and took his speeder and proceeded to wipe out everything of infantry I could see! :D Too bad I got disconnected very shortly afterwards. :(

I have two more.

Snowspeeder detail on Hoth. Everyone seems to think AT-ATs are trivial to take down... and they are, unless someone's actually sticking with the damn things as a Shock Trooper.

Lock on... FIRE! *fweeoooo... BOOM!*

and the lovely sight of a snowspeed rocketing into the snow-covered hill. Last night it was even funnier... I hit one and the walker also managed to wing it. It soared over my head and hit the ground like ten feet away.

Of course, the walkers are also vulnerable to a few well-placed mines. Charge in, blow away the troopers coming from it, then drop all four right in front of it. It's no lightsaber-and-grapple combo but taking out a walker by yourself... woo.

I also like to play as the Rebel marksman on Hoth. Getting in a trench and just picking off the hordes of troopers swarming in. *bang!* dropped. *bang!* dropped. *bang!* dropped. Quick! reload! *bang!* dropped.

I love this game. :bdroid1:

playing the city of theed last night and kept getting in the battle speeder. i took out 60 guys with that thing.

also the imperial tank. once you get a guy to join you in the turret you can take out a massive amount of foes.

EDIT: oh, and i also finally got an a.i. dude to help me tangle up an at-at and i destroyed an at-at with an orbital strike.

Sniping in Mos Eisley, I had a scout trooper in my sights. I squeezed the trigger twice and just then a Stormtrooper cut across the path and was taken out with the first shot, while the scout trooper bought it with the second!

Archived