Home

Your Coolest SWB Gameplay Moment

reltes

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a few more now.

1. I started a battle on geonosis and about half way threw I found that there were about 50 droids were swarming the main base of the clones. So as I was near the place I got into a gunship that spawned by me and flew up and pointed it down and just kept blasting the droids. Very fun.

Q: Is the Geonosian Starfighter still in?

2. On Ren Var I was the Imps and a Dark Trooper. I spawned near the AT-AT and got in. I just took down every rebel there was and I succed in finding the final rebel who was a sniper hiding in the ice caves.

Bespin platforms - Entire team wiped out so the scores reading 1/14.

I was a jet trooper, got six coming across the bridge in the middle (Jumped off the roof and used my jetpack to shoot through the windows). Jumped in a Rebel Starfighter for 4 more kills. Landed behind the remaining droids and mowed them down as they tried to get the last command point.

i was on rhen var (the big map) and it was 2 to like 10.

the other a.i. on my team bit the dust so i camped out in the green ice caves where my lone command point was.

as the enemy stormed the passage i layed all my mines and had a shoot out. nearly dead, i ran back to the command point but my droids were destroyed. so the remaining 3 guys were still after me and i had nothing but a blaster.

i heard 3 or 4 dull, bass booms and the screams of my enemies as they walked over my mine trap and i won the match 1 to 0.

My favorite moment happened the first day I got the game.

I was playing in multiplayer on Cloud City, the small map without vehicles. I was an imp and I followed Darth Vadar down that black corridor that leads to the freezing chamber. Darth and I got to the room where there's a catwalk through a big cylindrical room right over a big black pit. All of a sudden rebels appear at the other door, and started shooting at Darth. Next thing I know Darth deflected four laser shots and does a backflip in the air falling right into the pit and disappears. It was soooo damn funny!

Originally posted by Cyclone7

My favorite moment happened the first day I got the game.

All of a sudden rebels appear at the other door, and started shooting at Darth. Next thing I know Darth deflected four laser shots and does a backflip in the air falling right into the pit and disappears. It was soooo damn funny!

Sounds like his bag of tricks TRICKED on him :rolleyes:

mines when

my friend threw a grenade at a dude and bounced off his head came back and killed us both.

or

when we were roping the same at at and came around and crashed into each other

or

crashed into an at at head and the at at blew up

or

when it said i ran out of fuel flying a tie fighter and i blew up

(im serious, has this happened to anyone else?)

First day it came out, I hopped into an AT-ST on Endor and started wasting away those f%#!ing ewoks!!!

I know that may not seem like a big deal to most of you, but I HATE EWOKS!!!!!! I have hated them since I saw Return Of The Jedi! That is over 20 years of rage built up for those damn parasite invested over-glorified teddy bears!!!!! Man was I loving life that day!!!!!!:D

THe funniest moment in that game for me was when I had clipping problems you could see through walls and youcouldn't tell if it eas a wall or not anyways on Mos Eisley Isaw a whole group of rebels in the catina so I threw a grendae but do to my clipping problems the grenade hit the wall and bounced back at me so I ended kill my self and 5 others. THe best moment in the game for me is in bespin clouds level when your an infantry and after taking control of the extractor spawn point in the middle of the map it's just so cool and intense when try to break the lines of the enemy on hard. The explosions and corpses they fly everywhere and out the window and everything.

Best moment, can hardly pick one, or less than 10 :p

Jumping out of a reversing speeder that hadnt quite stopped, I was placed behind and consequently ran over and killed by this speeder that must have been doing about 1kph.

Using nades to blow Count dooku off a walkway on bespin >:D. BTW you can't really kill the jedi but they do die when their teams reinforcment count gets down to 20.

edit: sorry meant to say cant kill em by shooting directly, but you can blow em off the map or run em down in vehciles. I got a screenie I will put up as soon as I get my computer running cause this one doesnt have photoshop.

Opening up for the first time with the destroyer droids blasters, and the xwings lasers.

Flying through a walker's legs with a speeder (got a screenshot)

"Mowing the grass" with the AT-AT's.The grass being idealistic delusional freedom fighters >:p

Killing ewoks and gungans, I will never get tired of. This is what really happens when teddy bears try to take on armoured blaster wielding soldiers. Enough throw rugs to carpet my way to coruscant :p

Firing a rocket and Vader only to have him rebound it into a teammate.

My bro not figuering out that even using the disguise kit didn't stop the targetter still showing him as an enemy, nor that the AT-ST's lasers had splash damage. :p

Watching the sarlacc pit go through a nine course meal of my teammates, rebels and tusken raiders.

Taking out 87 guys in one game. Only bots but almost at that magical 100 mark.

Watching the AI snowspeeders continuely crash into each other while trying to trip my AT-AT.

Jumping in a ywing, taking off and quickly throttling up just in time to see two missiles start trailing my at exacttly the same speed (also got a screenie).

Plus I had a moment better than all that but I'll be damned if I can remeber what it was. >:( Just remember laughing and shouting out how cool that was.

Sorry I should have said that the disguise kit was on the ps2 demo, everything else I mentioned was on the pc version.

Didn't mean to get your hopes up or anything :p

Q: Is the Geonosian Starfighter still in?

I just found it an hour ago, inside the spire on the geonosis map.

Archived