Home

Your Coolest SWB Gameplay Moment

reltes

I have a funny story.

On Endor i was a Shock trooper, and I ran out of missiles, and I had just a little bit of life left. I was facing an ewok, and just as he threw a spear, a dark trooper landed in front of me, and was killed by the spear instead. I was able to kill the ewok before being blown up from behind by a vangard.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Drax Kreiger

On Endor i was a Shock trooper, and I ran out of missiles, and I had just a little bit of life left. I was facing an ewok, and just as he threw a spear, a dark trooper landed in front of me, and was killed by the spear instead. I was able to kill the ewok before being blown up from behind by a vangard.

That is funny. New one. I was an Imperial Sniper on the Dune Sea map. I hid on this large rock and sniped every rebel I could see.

A couple of my favs are from Endor...

Firstly: Blasting Ewoks with my Rebel sniper lady (Won the 'traitor' award for it)

Secondly: While I was standing up on the Ewok village platforms, above the ground, I got to watch through sniper sight zoom as Darth Vader ran up near my platform and lightsabered an Ewok. I got a PERFECT view of it. g-damn it was hilarious. I was laughing for 5 minutes after :)

I was playing Bespin Platforms as a clone and the score was 1(clone):3(droids). However, the droids went to the landing pads, instead of killing me. So I used the big turrets on the roof of the central building and killed all three. Victory! That was very satisfying.

One of my best moments was getting into a Gunship and picking up a load of Jet Troopers We went to kill the Tech Droid ship things but we almost got hsot down. Lol so we all bailed out. It was awesome because we were all Jet Troopers so we didnt have fall damage. We landed and kicked butt.

Another great moment: Clones vs. Droids - Geonosis.

Last 10 minutes, score is 1(me):20(droids) I was hiding in my last base and then I noticed, that there is an AT-TE near. I jumped into it and killed the last 20 droids. I killed 69 enemies during that game.

This was a weird one. I was a clone on Bespin platforms, and I was top of the Extractor. I was blown up by a grenade, and somehow I landed right on the walkway that surrounds the platform. I then fell of of that, and rolled off of the steep sides of the platform. My body took almost a minute before finally falling off of the platform.

where: Rhen Var (the map with vehicles)

After getting tired of dealing with the MP servers crashing i decided to play a little SP action. I was doing my usual trick where i go through a wall and into an enemy base to CP camp. After having my fill of that i go to drive out, and im not sure exactly how it happened because i have tried and cant recreate it yet... But my imperial vehicle flipped upside down.

I have no idea how the in-game physics of this worked, but somehow it gave me alot of extra speed, like i was constantly falling whichever way my ship was tilted. It was extremely ineffective for fighting, but i stayed in it and drove around for a long time anyway .. just for the thrill of driving on my roof at fast speeds lol. :cool:

Not my best moment but a funny one nonetheless. On Rhen Var - Citadel I was killed by a grenade and rolled down a hill for what seemed like forever. I finally came to rest at the foot of a medic droid which promptly started wailing its arms trying to heal me. Too bad I was dead.

I was battlefronting with 12 people and this guy called d!ck was spawnrapin as well as leeching bandwidth with this timer that counted down.

His team was 8 against 4, and we got smashed. As his timer on the screen counted down, he laughed and dribbled on for eternity on how great he is... geez its a game D!CK

On the next map, the 4 of us jumped into a bloody big ep1-3 walker and a med walker and saw him in a medium size vessel -

It was bloody funny how as soon as he showed his head - all 4 of us saw him and concentrated a lot of fire power on him..

He didn't survive very long at all - he would of it was just one

Just goes to show- if u play like a chump, you get chumped...

On SP Endor when the game started i selected Stormtrooper, took a Speeder and drived to the next spawn point to take it but i crashed the Speeder on Darth Vader. :p i said to myself "Oh man, i killed Lord Vader". Then he spawned back and started to run to my position, i thought he is going to kill me, but he didn't :D .

And on Hoth i "killed" AT-AT with the speeder, it was so fun.

This isn't my coolest SWBF moment, but I do find it amusing. I bought the game the day it came out (Tuesday, September 21). On that day I did what many of us did, I installed is as soon as I possibly could and went online to play some multiplay.

Anyway so at one point I am playing and and I hear someone say to someone else " F%ING NOOB!!!". At first this might not seem that unusual, but remember this was only mere hours after the game was released! How can you call someone a noob within hours of the game coming out on the market! In other words at that point...WE ALL ARE NOOBS!!! Anyway I know this wasn't really what was asked of me, but it was quite memorable and pretty funny! :)

Not a moment but it is pretty funny. I played Kamino as the clones and I went in as a jetpack trooper. So I ran out and turned on my jetpack. I flew down to platform and landed. Then as I landed I get hit by a rocket and I fly to the next platform but I dont make it. I hit the edge and fall into the sea. I laughed and laughed when this happened.

The AT-AT Team (...)

took in hoth the second AT-AT, speeder came up to take the first one and blasted it with 1 shot. Afterwards we just sticked together taking down lots of speeders. Until we noticed infantry was helping us (rockets) so we just fired simultaneously at spawns. We stopped at the first one to the right, blasted everything and when everyone gave up hope of defending it infantry rushed in and we moved forward. It went all the way like that but it's the only game i played in where the AT-ATs actually did a good job. Mostly they just let speeders get them crashed, will move backwards etc.

Second great moment is where i got 20-2 with the droid pilot. I killed jet trooper after trooper with the pistol or the radiation launcher. Everyone saying the pilot cant win from a jettrooper should practice it a bit more :p

i was a clone on Rhen var- citadel and go 20 people to follow me ( as everyone spawns at the same point) and fell off a cliff and while it was showing my dead body before i spawned 20 other clones (the ones who were following me) jumped down on top of me!! talk about AI more like AD-artificial dumbness

Another funny one I just did. As went on Tatooine Dune Sea I was near the the big rock the goes over and is a great sniping spot. Well I watched an A.I rebel(enemy) get on a speeder and before it even moved an A.I imp came and ran straight through the speeder the rebel was on. It was so funny. And the funny part is when the Imps driver charshed he had gotten off just before impact so he didnt die.

here's an awesome thing i've discovered on the dune sea tatooine.

get in a ship as a sniper and fly up to the tops of the tall rock spires. then land on top of one and get out. perfect sniping spot!!!

try the same thing on the geonosis spire.

The first time I ran over Darth Vader in my Speeder Bike. ; )

PS: Dang those Imperials are crazy with their Speeders! If I'm on one and I fly past, and see an Imp on one (and I'm Rebel) he will seemingly purposely crash into me, killing us both.

Originally posted by Shadey

Using nades to blow Count dooku off a walkway on bespin >:D. BTW you can't really kill the jedi but they do die when their teams reinforcment count gets down to 20.

edit: sorry meant to say cant kill em by shooting directly, but you can blow em off the map or run em down in vehciles. I got a screenie I will put up as soon as I get my computer running cause this one doesnt have photoshop.

Opening up for the first time with the destroyer droids blasters, and the xwings lasers.

Flying through a walker's legs with a speeder (got a screenshot)

Interesting. That explains Mace Windu's sudden "heart attack."

Maybe they should script it so that the Jedi falls on his saber or commits sepuku rather than just falling over dead for no reason when that happens? ; )

As to flying through the AT-AT (I assume that's what walker you meant) legs, that's amazing! The first time I tried that I blew up. : (

And people have been talking as if you can trample people with walkers, but I have yet to see this happen. I know you can run people over with speeders and Wheel droids. But walkers? Which ones?

My coolest moment was definatley when i was on hoth, and I was playing rebels, and my friend was empire and he sent 2 :atat: :atat: at-ats at me, and then my luke rushed up and cut off on of their legs and :lsduel: and that one fell. The other one killed luke, but i just took it down with a snowspeeder. :awing:

Ok.

My friend and me were playing on Geonosis. I was the pilot of a gunship, he was the passenger. We had a few bots onboard.

We were flying around on the right side of the map above the bunker doing flips, and spinning. Then, My controller started vibrating like crazy and the ship went out of control spinning super fast. We bailed and died because it was so high. We spawned at the assembly area and it was still in same position spinning shooting green beams becasue of the AI gunners. It was extremely funny. My xbox eventually froze though.

Archived