Home

Your Coolest SWB Gameplay Moment

reltes

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was an Imperial Scout, sniping from the top of the bunker on Endor tonight and saw Luke Skywalker standing in the distance by the first CP you'd come to after leaving the bunker. Someone must have really drained his health because I killed him with one headshot.

Wish I would have remembered to take a screenshot!

This made me laugh. I had been destroying a load of AT-ATs in a Snowspeeder with a bot in the back and then I went to land in the hangar to repair it. I landed and got out but the bot didn't and I had the speeder facing the back wall. I got out and he took off and flew straight into the back wall.

yea i hate the stupid sand ppl:mad: but umm 1 time this guy was laying down on the over pass on tantoine or however u spell it... and i pushed him off and it looked like i was standin on him and then he fell off and got mad at me...(yea not that cool but me and my friend thought it was funny...)

Here's my coolest moment: my buddy, Wilhuf, and I were playing on Hoth as Rebels, with me as the pilot of a snowspeeder, and he my gunner (we use Ventrilo for vox comms). We did the obligatory tripping up of speeders, and would then zoom to undefended imperial command posts where he would hop out and capture it while I provided covering air support.

Well, we were conducting one of these dash-and-grab operations when a Dark Trooper began attacking him. I banked hard, and leveled off on approach to the bunker that Wilhuf was attempting to take. At that moment the Dark Trooper hit his jets and flew straight up into the air in an arc - I quickly adjusted my flightpath, anticipating his trajectory, and then let off a salvo from my approaching snowspeeder. The blast caught him right at the apex of his ascent - I could hear a faint, "Uuugh!", in the distance as his prone body floated back to Hoth. It was so funny - we were both laughing out loud :cool:

On Geonosis as clones, scored 107 kills and 0 deaths AND i captured 5 CP as a pilot so it's not like i just sat in the AT-TE.

Playing instant action on bespin platforms as CIS, final score was 167-0, game lasted about 2 minutes... hardcore owning.

Got a new one today. Was playing Mos Eisley and the score was somthing like 86 imperials, 1 rebels, Single player, I was an Imperial stormtrooper. I came up on the last red arrow on the mini map, it was a wookie holding off about 5,6,7 stormtroopers and doing fine, I'm on a adobe (house) above him, I chuck a grenade in there it bounces off the walls in the 3 foot space lands under the wookie and then boommm!!!, he goes flying 5 feet in the air, then gets up, still alive!!!!!!:eek::rolleyes: I chuck another grenade at him and this time he runs, but not fast enough.:D :D 80+-0:D

Everytime I throw a grenade into alot of people and when i look in in the down-right (is that even a word:p) it says:

Tepanna killed Guy 1

Tepanna killed Guy 2

Tepanna killed Guy 3

Tepanna killed Guy 4

Tepanna killed teamate Guy 5 (ops)

This is my best one so far. I was a pilot droid, and had a geonosian fighter on geonosis (duh) The spire was about to be taken over, so I flew the fighter down through the door, and killed a bunch of clones in the spire, and flew out of the other side. It's tough, but you can get in the spire with the fighter.

I was playing last night on Naboo as CIS. A Gungan was standing on a small hillock in front of me taunting away with "Messa go Boom Boom!" and trying to hit me with his little blue balls of snot while I fired away at him with my pistol (out of rocket ammo), when one of those giant floating droid hover-tanks crested the hill directly behind him and squashed him flat...

I couldn't stop laughing for a minute at least.

God I hope it was Jar Jar.

I was playing Rhen Var infantry map as a Clone Sharpshooter. I jumped through a window and landed on the floor below inbetween 2 Droidekas and 3 other droids. I stood there for a second and the Droidekas turned on their shields, I ran up the stairs and threw a grenade and then quickly rolled around the corner. One of the droids dodged away from my grenade but jumped off the edge, died, the grenade explosion killed another droid. As soon as the grenade exploded I came out from around the corner and threw another grenade while picking off the other droid with a headshot. I then took down both the droidekas shields with the sniper rifle and finished them off with the pistol.

I was on minimal health and all like "omg!, I did it!" and then I get shot in the back of the head with a pistol :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Allowat

Now comes the best part, three Rebels storm across the base and begin to take it back. Before I have a chance top lob a grenade, our pilot "friend" makes his third straffing run for me, this time he team kills his three guys trying to take back the base.

Ahaha! :lol:

Originally posted by Shadow Trooper1

Okay probably not my best moment but here it is. I was flying over to an enemy platform in Bespn Platforms, and just as i'm about to capture it an ally in his X-Wing lands right on top of me killing me instantly:mad: pretty funny huh

I think that was me! :eek:

Originally posted by RDX1

Please stop bumping, the only thing that will accomplish is this topic getting closed. :D

So isn't that a bump too as it had nothing to do with the topic? IMO it is.

My best moment was on Bespin platforms as a Droideka (on Hard) and got public enemy with 75 kills no deaths and my team won by 117:0

OH Ya

PS not a Bump

Archived