Home

Your Coolest SWB Gameplay Moment

reltes

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

favourite moment? gotta be on the bespin platforms. I was being a rebel vanguard guy just standing at the furthest platform taking down ties when i hear darth vaders breath. Instictively i think, oh crap im dead but i look up and hes quite a way off. He's in the middle of a crowd of rebels and kills them all in three seconds. I thought, what the hell, and fired a rocket at him. He batted it away into a few more rebels (which looked so cool BTW) and started running at me. At this time im reloading so i switch to my puny blaster and start taking pot shots at him, he of course just bats them away. I decide to try blow him off the platform so i get out my rocket launcher, but being trigger-happy as i am, fire way too soon. The rocket goes flying up in the air, no where near him. As hes literally metres away a tie bomber falls from the sky, seeping him away off the platform. I like to think that i shot down the tie bomber but i very much doubt that i did.

My best moment so far would have to be on mos eisley in the clone wars. I quickly took the cantina command post by jetting over the building, and entering from the back, blasting away the droids, then jetted over to the round wall area, i believe it was called the hangar. I saw a whole bunch of SBD grouped by the commnd post on the boat thing, so I threw a det, which landed in the middle of them, and I kid you not: They all turned to face it, and just stood there watching until it exploded, killing them all.

Have no idea if the AI did this intentionally or not, but there WAS a very cool moment while I was playing rebs vs imps on Naboo plains. I was playing as a stormie, and came running towards one of the outlying control points, which was held by the rebs. Didn't see anyone around, and didn't bother looking at the map. I ran for the CP, and all of a sudden I'm getting shot from all over, and from close range. Spinning around, I see maybe 6 rebel snipers starting to STAND UP. They had been lying prone, and were TOTALLY conceled in the tall grass! Twas DAMN cool, though, needless to say I was cut down pretty fast.

best gameplay moment...planting an atat infront of the rebel hangar and watching the troops swarm the helpless rebels because they couldnt use their speeders. also, bespin platforms - sniping troops with the AA gun

and the wookies are awful pilots of snowspeeders :chewie: and another thing...heros make good personal shields:D

My coolest moment was actually a coolest session, in wich i never died once, stayed in my AAT all game long, and ended with a 'Public enemy' award of 151.

Needless to say, my faction won. Big time.

EDIT: or the time we deprived them of their last reinforcement point at the moment the victory countdown (on our side) got to 0.

Double owned!

On Endor, I was an Imperial sniper on a speeder bike. I was going as fast as I could through the forest, when someone threw a grenade which distracted me and I ran into a tree just as the nade blew up.

Reminded me of the scene from the movie, I'm sure anyone who saw me laughed. haha:o

Rhen Var Harbor, imperial pilot, AT-AT, 73 kills. And that's minus the 17 teammates I accidentally smushed.

NEW: This happened just now.

I was on geonosis, messing around mostly, not really playing. I get in a gunship and start manning all the positions by myself. After a bit of this, I get bored and decide to get out. At the time I was about 30 feet above the ground. I fall out of the ship and land on the ground, with just a sliver of health left. I think "Oh my gosh i can't beleive I survived that. Hmm... wait a second.". Then I looked up, and in a beautiful masterpiece of comedic timing, the ship gently tumbles from the air and lands directly on top of me.

My coolest moment was when i was a dark trooper on top of the atat, just riding around trying to shot people from the very top. Then a snow speeder crashed into the atats legs! I fell tumbling of the atat and landed right in front of it just to be squashed by the atat as it was walking.

Just tried to run vader over only to have the sarlac pick him up out of my way as I zoomed past. Though it was hardly something benign as of course the sarlaac popped him into his mouth :p

Same battle I got 116 kills by concentrating on the sand people rather than the rebels.

Bespin platforms - I leapt into a Republic Gunship with a full compliment of clone troops, went and hovered perpendicular to the choke point corridor that connects the central platform to the opposing force's selection of platforms and proceeded to "jink" across the length of it firing in the windows at the CIS units engaging my Clone Troops.

On Endor - Trudging around in an AT-ST only to have a Rebel Speeder Bike career into my leg.

Bespin Platforms...

Seps were advancing through one of the corridors that bridge the platforms, they were about 3/4 of the way through (right before slope)..

As a jet trooper, i leapt on top of the corridor, i was facing same way as sep advance, and chucked thermal dets at the opposite facing wall (an entrance of corridor) so they bounced off and rolled down the slope right into seps..

hehe:p

Archived