Home

Your Coolest SWB Gameplay Moment

reltes

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it wasn't my funniest moment but it was still pretty funny.... my friend was new to the game and we were playing on geonosis. my friend was doing good and killing a lot of CIS. so then me and him decide to go over to the techno union ships... oh god, my friend was shooting the techno union ships with his blaster pistol... i shake my head and move on to the sniper with the big gun... i kill him and in moments i hear a BOOM and pieces of the techno union ship my friend was shooting comes raining down on me. i laughed so hard i had trouble breathing, then as if it wasn't funny enough, my friends soon-to-be-once-he-stops-flying dead bodie goes wizzing past my head... my jaw hurt after from laughing so much...

• 2 years later...

I got a couple that were on singleplayer.

1. I was playing on Tatooine dune sea as the the imps, dark trooper and i was just jumping around near the scarlaac pit, well the scarlaac grabs me while i was going to jet jump and it was some sort of glitch because it kept tossing me around for like 2 minutes, it was the most fun i had in a while haha.

2. I was playing on rhen var harbour as the clones and i got into the at-te and marched into the CIS's main base and took out about 100 droids, good times.

3. I was playing on Kashyyyk islands, as the rebels and a rebel vanguard shot 2 rockets at a dark trooper as he was just about to jet jump the rockets hit him and the dark trooper went flying about 50 feet high, really high and lands right on ontop of me or near me. it was great, I love this game :lol:

This was played on xbox. :D

Archived