Home

Game Freezing/Lock up problems <-

captpiker

I have an AMD 1.3, 512 MB Ram, GForce4 Ti 4200 64MB, all drivers updated and Directx 9.0c. Installed great, game menu runs great, everything's great until I get into a game, either single, or multi. Then it freezes up. Sometimes it happens right away, other times it happens when I've been playing for a few minutes, or when another map loads. I've tried nearly everything and I'm stumped. I've even tried completely removing my video drivers and reinstalling, uninstalling Zone Alarm, disabling any anti-virus, etc. Anyone have an idea of what's going on, or what I can do?

Hi ,

Just to say you are not alone.

My PC config is

PIV 1,6 Gigas

512 RAM

GeForce 4400 64mo

on my side, the game is simply unplayable as soon as i have to select my charachter at the begining of a campain.It lag so much that I cant moove my mouse pointer ...its a pure nightmare.

I have downloade all latest driver for my 3D card and lastest Direct X...but it changes nothing.

I hope Battlefront team will quickly give us a patch or something, because until now, the minimum configuration requirements printed on the box is just a joke :confused:

Same here. Exact same story. It usually gets to the point where I am supposed to choose the type of character, but once I did manage to get into the level itself!

I was very happy, but it just froze up again.

Hopefully, LSE will have some information concerning this later.

Same problem here. The game freezes at random times. Sometimes i'm playing 5 minutes, sometimes 15 minutes,... and then the game freezes. The only thing i can do is reboot the pc, very irritating. I hope it will be fixed soon in a patch.

:confused: I get random freezing and stalling all my driver updated but if i leave nortan anti Virus I dont hve to reset just alt f4 and crtl alt del I love the game i just want it to runn smoother ogh ya tech on my computer is

gigabite amd motherborad Ga-7n400

amd xp pros

gfroce fx 5600

256 ram

also dumb question but would updating xp help much or not really

I think that without a powerfull pc anything can change.

I've downloaded the first patch, set up all my drivers and updated window pack2.

the problem is why do they put such fake confiuration on their packaging...if that doesn't work..it's a shame !(seems that lucas games dont really respect their customers)

I think that without a powerfull pc anything can change.

I've downloaded the first patch, set up all my drivers and updated window pack2.

the problem is why do they put such fake confiuration on their packaging...if that doesn't work..it's a shame !(seems that lucas games dont really respect their customers)

http://www.frozendesign.net/happyhour

Archived