Home

Battlefront PS2 Problems/Questions [MERGE]

PAYBACKill

As far as post go, I'm definitely a Newb...but in no way a n00b. There is definitely a difference. Either way, from my point of few a n00b is just an asshat (TKer, trouble maker, dumbass, etc) and a newb is just new to the environment they are in (me just joining these fourms).

To gain status above both Newb/n00b catagories one should express knowledge, understanding and ability to comprehend and explain themselves.

Most n00bs will always be n00bs because they are immature dumbasses, but a newb has some credibility, IMO.

New Patch! Yay! It changed the online server setup. Now when you log on like over 100 servers appear instantly. You can join them too! They all show red ping but highlight the game you want to play in and the ping will show. Finally, they started to fix it. I have played in 6 different games tonight and only gotten a 'Session Full' message once.

Originally posted by RepublicBlaster

The C.I.A AI is pretty strong but thats only because the droidekas sheilds. I think wookies put up the best fight when it comes to going against AI, but most of the wookies levels, although fun, aren't that exciting after a few rounds.

Phyr later posted he misquoted and meant the person who posted under my post. These little lost details speak volumes.

Archived