Home

Biggest WTF ever

Guardian Omega

Wait a minute...something IS fishy. She was taking a sponge bath, fully clothed in her kitchen. The child broke in, demanded money from this fully clothed, bathing woman, and then told her to hop in the sack with him? Yeah...I am finding it a bit hard to believe, are you?

There are a lot of weird things kids do today, but trying to rape the 76 year old hag next door who fancies taking baths in the kitchen fully clothed doesn't seem to fit the bill. :p

Originally posted by Hiroki

Yeah, back in the Old West you wore underclothing...76, not 150 :dozey:

And taking a bath in the kitchen? Why on earth would you even be bathing in there? Why not in oh, I dunno, a bathroom? :) I think the story is BS. Do they have PROOF those kids did that?

well considering they're having a case, I assume they have proof. Because you can't actually go to court without proof.

And you wonder why girls accused of rape are so reluctent to come forward ... :rolleyes:

It is because you guys - a bunch of kids yourself - are 'reluctant to pass judgement on the kids', yet you easily judge the credibility of an old woman ... despite the fact that no one is debating the fact that these kids repeatedly broke in and took stuff from her.

This is a very old woman in not very good shape. These kids are obviously trouble, and probably learned about sex from older kids in their area. The other kids were of pubescent age, and therefore the potential for condoms is there - especially with school hand-out programs, etc. Especially if they went there with intent.

As for the sponge bathing in the kitchen - my mother-in-law washes her hair in the kitchen sink every day. And she is quite able to get around. This woman likely comes from bed to the kitchen and uses that as the base of operations for her day, with limited movement from there. So she's washing up, probably her upper body, and these kids decide it would be a hoot to 'bang' her ... I blame the liberals ;)

Mike

Archived