Home

Konichiwa

GUNNER

Hiya Niner. It's going pretty darn good.

Here is a recap of the past few months....

I took off the whole month of July from work and we took a 3 week trip to South Dakota to visit some of the wifes family, then we drove over to Minnisota to see some old friends while we were out there. We put 4200 miles on a rental van. :eek: Then we just spent a week at home... Then we decided we would look for a new house... So about 3 weeks ago we found one about 15 miles south of where we are now. It's bigger and has more yard for our kids and a over sized 3 car garage. We close in October.. Then is Sept we had our 10th wedding anniversary. My little girl turned 3 in August. Next weekend we are going to Vegas. Also while in South Dakota we went to the wifes 20th school reunion and mine is in October. :eek:

Damn, what else has happened........ well so far that's the high lights any ways.....

Here are a few pictures......

This is the wife and my little girl Danielle at Easter at my sisters house....

site1068.JPG

This is me and my son Gabe at Safeco field (Mariners) on Fathers day. The let parents play catch in the out feild with their kids for a little while...

site1081.JPG

The kids asleep at Grandamas house in SD...

site1086.JPG

And the wife and I at her reunion....

site1087.JPG

And there ya have it. :cool:

Originally posted by Lujayne

Holy frick, I remember when Gabe was born!

Tell me about it. Time has really flown by.. It hard to imagine that just a few years ago he was a tiny little guy. Now he's playing t-ball and soccer and riding his bike and jumping curbs and is starting kindergarden. But we are going to home school. Anyways, life is moving very fast.

Phreak, maybe we need to have another battle, or is it crapped out?

Hi 15, how are ya. Jones, you been behaving yourself? ;)

Ouch, that hurts Kj****. ;) But touche to you. :)

I know I know.... I sem to pop in and out on a regular basis but that only because after all the years I have been here I am jusy now starting to take my vacation time I have earned. :rolleyes:

Hehe

Ed bud, I have gamed a little. I picked up Doom3 but got side tracked from that when I loaded FarCry.

FarCry is a sweet game with beautiful graphics. A lot of out door sences and it looks stunning.

I still have my job at Boeing. :eek: It's hard to imagine with all the lay offs that I have made it through. They have actually started to call some people back. So maybe it's on an up turn.

Originally posted by GUNNER

Just the wings for the 737, 747,767 and 777. So if something else falls off the plane it's not my fault. ;)

Theres...

something...

on the wing...

some...

thing....

oh its just you gunner :p

speaking about behaving, gunner..

knowing you have two kids, i blindly trust in your *bolthandling* qualities .. errm.. ;D

and damn they grow so fast.. my girl is 18 month now. i spend most of my time being amazed of how err.. amazing it is to see how she develops. what a luck i got a digi cam last birthday, with a big "magazine" .. this resulting in having already a couple of gigs of photos within the last year.. ^__^;

looky 'ere..

P82202441.jpg

P8220248.jpg

P6230078.jpg

P6230089.jpg

[edit] yeah. look how photobucket is failing blantantly.. :dozey:

Archived