Home

In game server list doesnt load & can only connect to few servers

rubicant

In the $50 SW:BF gamespy chat room, I've been talking to a few people who are struck with the same problem I've been having;

When trying to connect to a game through gamespy (not the gamespy within SW:BF) the timer just rolls and rolls and never connects to the server.

Also, the in game server list, just doesn't load. I've disabled my firewall (I only had the SP2 one anyways) and have also opened ports 1320, 3658 and 3659 on my router. (Those are the 3 i've heard possible for use with the game)

I've also tried messing with the online options within BF, making the settings 1M+ and 30 ticks, after all that, not a damn thing has worked. Any ideas?

I didn't want to buy the game, and then wait a week and a half for a patch to play it. I'm a bitter, bitter nerd, PLZ help! (Thanks for your time)

Well I tried those ports, still nothing I also opened ports 1320 and 3658, 3659 because i've heard those might also be ports either game spy or SW:BF might use. If someone could please help me out, I'd be your #1 fan, i bought this game the day it came out and cannot for the life of me play it multiplayer. This is the only game I've ever had this trouble with. It's driving me el' locco'!

Archived