Home

Glad I got this for Xbox...

JediCrow

Well I just checked it out for PC and it runs like crap on my computer. Lowest settings and it's still choppy as hell. And my system isnt the best, but it meets and exceeds in most cases the requirements. Oh well, don't have to worry about that with the Xbox version. Guess I made a good call when I switched my pre-order. Love this game, though. Fun as hell.

Originally posted by JediCrow

No problem. :)

AMD Athlon 1.3G

~390 MB of RAM (forget exact number)

Geforce4 MX 64MB

You would need to bump up your RAM and maybe upgrade your graphics card. Would really make a huge difference. Your card looks like it's at min. specs.

Originally posted by Slave274

You would need to bump up your RAM and maybe upgrade your graphics card. Would really make a huge difference. Your card looks like it's at min. specs.

Yeah, I could use a serious PC upgrade, but can't really afford it right now. I'm just glad the ppl in charge decided to make this game for consoles too. :D

Originally posted by Vezner

I've only played SP and split screen. I've had no lag so far.

likewise. I've got a P1.6Ghz Intel, over 1GB of RAM, and a GeForce 4 MX. I get the same framerate in both single and multiplayer(no ideas on the exact # but it's not even remotely choppy) - plus no lag if I stick to green-pinging servers. Granted, I'm running on the lowest graphics settings (800x600 I think, with all doodads set to 'low') but the game looks fine and plays beautifully for me...

It runs great on my system I have absolutely no problems at all. On day one I had ingame server/browser problems, but that was on LucasArts and have seen been corrected, for me anyway.

My specs are:

Intel P4 2.66Ghz

Geforce 5200u 128mb AGP

1Gb Ram

Cable 4.5mbps down/386kbps up load

This game won't replace the Battlefield series, but it freakin rocks and is fun fun fun. The graphics are lovely, my favorite map is Kamino.

runs great on my computer also.i think its your pc only.Pc is a bit more versatile,patchs come easily and you can upgrade your system at will instead of xbox 1,then on to xbox 2,then 3,etc.your xbox be outa date soon with new releases of next gen.

Stick with pc gaming.Graphics will always be a step above consoles.

Archived