Home

[UPDATE] An official post regarding several issues with SWBF

GrooveSim

I agree with Beard, as I've said before. It's not a HUGE issue. I wish they'd fix the 30 fps lock but I don't play anymore because getting on a server is downright impossible and only getting worse. The best servers get ignored, there are no admin controls, etc.

All my favorite servers (run by avid gamers, larger servers, good pings) are EMPTY right now. And they've been empty for days. I check them via XFire all the time.

Finding other servers is hit-and-miss and totally annoying. But damn gameplay is fun :D

That patch better get here quick. This game is getting stale. The annoyances inherent in playing don't outway the sheer fun of the gameplay.

My solution to the empty server issue was to uninstall the patch and go back to the release version. Then you can actually sort by number of players again, and get working ping numbers again. Sure, you gotta wait a couple minutes, but workable information is worth it in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Will the things addressed in patches for the computer also be adderessed in the Xbox patches?

P.S. Glad to see that some game devs are willing to go the extra mile for their console gamers:D

Things I would like in a patch!

-ability to turn rienforcements on in an online or instant action game

-ability to turn advanced training on in an online or instant action game

Great game hope the devs keep up the good work!!!:cool:

• 3 months later...

Archived