Home

Updated List of Star Wars DVD Changes (2004/2005 Editions)

Kurgan

the release I'm most excited will be the blu-ray of TPM. I really do hope they remove the grain.

And a completely reworked Yoda. Mabie even a few extra's in the cut, like the 2000 DVD? Should be fun.

The 3D release is a completely different issue. They will be released in 2012 (not 2011 like the Blu-Rays) and each movie will be released with a break of a couple of months.[/Quote]

Actually they will come out yearly. So they will be from summer to summer.

And I agree that Lucasfilm should release the OOT. I heard recently that TESB was recently included on the LoC. And I'm sure it was not the special edition. There is hope. :)

I have a good feeling that George will release the Classic O.T. on Blu-ray. When is anybodies guess though? But I believe the box set, coming out now will be the Special Editions.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And a completely reworked Yoda.

That has been confirmed since 2005.

Actually they will come out yearly. So they will be from summer to summer.

No, they won't. TPM will be released on February, 2012. They won't be released from summer to summer.

But I believe the box set, coming out now will be the Special Editions.

It is.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Blu-Ray changes have been confirmed (some but not all of the mistakes from the previuos set have been fixed and several new changes have occurred), I have a full report in the new thread.

Also, one thing I previously missed from the 2004/2005 edition of ANH, reported on DVDActive (formerly DVDAnswers):

When Luke (in stormtrooper armor) responds to "bad transmitter" from the Imperial officer, a tapping sound effect has been added.

Archived