• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HK-47. All. The. Way.

"stupid, frail, non-compartmentalized meatbags!"

"Yes, master!"

"Warning: Keep your hands of the masters possesions, female!"

"Warning: Touch the masters blade and lose an arm, meatbag!"

"Over a span of one year, I terminated a total of 322 sentient meatabags. These contracts made Bochaba very wealthy."

HK47 owns. all other discussion = pointless.

• 2 weeks later...

R5-D4 pwns! He was even at the battle over Yavin in ANH. He was Jet Porkin's droid, and he ejected right before JEt got his can blown appart.

If you don't believe me, watch the Jet seens when hes about to get shot down; first you see R5 right behind him, but soon as he is about to explode, Jet's head weaves to the side and you can see R5 disapeared.

A Cylon of course!

Oh wait... you mean a Star Wars Droid, sorry about that... :D

HK-47 or R2-D2 all the way!

You gotta love HK for all the "Meatbag" refrences... and other lines he says... "and all that water, how the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I don't know."

And R2... well you gotta love a mobile trash can with an electroshock prod and a circular saw. :D

Originally posted by rcsquirrel900

Without including R2 in this, because he surpasses all competition, i would have to say its a toss-up between 4-LOM and the mouse-droids

I forgot about mouse droids. I might have to think about choosing them.

Right now, Ill bet theres a moderator somewhere considering closing this thread for that comment.

Heh, anyone notice during the evacuation of the second Death Star, they show a squad of Imperial Navy Troopers, lead by an Imperial Officer, running to their shuttle, and one of them is carrying Mouse Droids in his arms? What's ironic is at the same time, Luke is dragging Darth Vader down the hangar. Save the Mouse Droids and forget their Lord... what loyalty! :p

Originally posted by TK-8252

Heh, anyone notice during the evacuation of the second Death Star, they show a squad of Imperial Navy Troopers, lead by an Imperial Officer, running to their shuttle, and one of them is carrying Mouse Droids in his arms? What's ironic is at the same time, Luke is dragging Darth Vader down the hangar. Save the Mouse Droids and forget their Lord... what loyalty! :p

I never noticed that, I'll have to check that out myself, and if so, then that is just plain hilarious! :rofl:

Archived