Home

Favorite Droid?

Bokishi

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

I didn't notice this, but I will check. However, I fail to see the irony, what could be more important than the mouse droids?

definately true... i think the mouse droids must be the true rulers of the empire, they probably control everything, i mean, they always seem to be near somethign important

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the R5 unit the Jawas sold to Luke? Or the droid that comes out with that comical scream in the droid basement of Jabba's palace? :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, R2 D2, by a long shot. He's saved at least one person's life (so far) in every episode of Star Wars.

Episode I- Repaired the Queen's starship while it was attacked by the Trade Federation. Done most of the piltoing in Anakin's N1 Starfighter, and saved them from being overrun by Battle Droids.

Episode II- Saved and repaired C-3PO at the Battle of Geonosis.

Episode IV- Saved the Rebellion in general by getting the Death Star plans to Obi Wan. Not forgetting when he deactivates the garbage disposal unit. Ah yes, and repairing Luke's X-Wing during the Battle of Yavin.

Episode V- Successfully hacked into and opened the computer which held the Millenium Falcon in lockdown. When escaping from the Super Star Destroyer, he then proceeded to activate the hyperdrive modulator, thus saving them from being captured.

Episode VI- Launched Luke's lightsaber to him aboard Jabba's sail barge.

Not forgetting all his adventures in the EU. :p

Originally posted by TK-8252

Heh, anyone notice during the evacuation of the second Death Star, they show a squad of Imperial Navy Troopers, lead by an Imperial Officer, running to their shuttle, and one of them is carrying Mouse Droids in his arms? What's ironic is at the same time, Luke is dragging Darth Vader down the hangar. Save the Mouse Droids and forget their Lord... what loyalty! :p

I did notice that,i guess it could have been holding some important stuff,and they probably hated vader.

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

You say rolling 3 legged trash can like its a bad thing. :)

It is! :D

I did forget a part, R2 is a rolling 3-legged trash-can... with a lot of attachments...

My favorite R2 scene is in the OT when the Jawa pwns him with a DEMP gun! The clunk sound when R2 falls over is most gratifying. :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

It is! :D

I did forget a part, R2 is a rolling 3-legged trash-can... with a lot of attachments...

My favorite R2 scene is in the OT when the Jawa pwns him with a DEMP gun! The clunk sound when R2 falls over is most gratifying. :D

you are just begging to get zapped by artoos arc-welder or buzz-saw thingy

well aimed ewokian spear shot to the eye

much better

Originally posted by TK-8252

Heh, anyone notice during the evacuation of the second Death Star, they show a squad of Imperial Navy Troopers, lead by an Imperial Officer, running to their shuttle, and one of them is carrying Mouse Droids in his arms? What's ironic is at the same time, Luke is dragging Darth Vader down the hangar. Save the Mouse Droids and forget their Lord... what loyalty! :p

Heh, here's a picture I took:

savethedroid.jpg

:D

Archived