Home

$115 Million

[RNGD]Tyrant

Originally posted by [RNGD]Tyrant

Now George...maybe take some of that cash and hire a couple new programmers and lets see some patches...chop chop

I think that would be a waste of his money, seeing as he already HAS programmers doing that. Or more accurately, Pandemic already has programmers in charge of that. :rolleyes:

Useing the article thats a break down of $12 million in Battlefront sales on Tuesday alone.

Keep in mind that is Console and PC games combined. If the consoles outsold the PC by any significant margin, LA/Pandemic would be less inclined to work out patches/updates for the PC.

I am sure at some point the PC games sales Top 10 will come out and it will be a little more conclusive results how well SWBF is doing.

richcz3

Originally posted by thejeditraitor

it's funny how people think lucas is seriously involved in these games.

Whats funnier is how little George is involved in the looks of his main characters. Your avatar (General Grievous) had his beginings in a spray bottle top submitted by one of his character artists. Yoda's look and height wasn't settled on until pre production started on return of the Jedi. Before production the Director had envisioned Yoda being nine foot man. I've always wondered how well these stories were/are fleshed out especialy the first three episodes.

richcz3

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Battlefront has a sweet SP though :)

I beg to differ, I was standing in front of rebel soliders in SP, IN CLEAR SIGHT, and they just stood there..... looking at me..... So, eventually I shot one of them, they looked around..... I shot again, and they finally saw that I was standing right in front of them.

MP > SP

Money - yay? Dunno why everyone is baggin on Lucas. These ARE his movies, I think that gives him the right to do what he wants with them. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ZBomber

I beg to differ, I was standing in front of rebel soliders in SP, IN CLEAR SIGHT, and they just stood there..... looking at me..... So, eventually I shot one of them, they looked around..... I shot again, and they finally saw that I was standing right in front of them.

MP > SP

Money - yay? Dunno why everyone is baggin on Lucas. These ARE his movies, I think that gives him the right to do what he wants with them. :rolleyes:

With the lag and bugginess of MP (so far) and lack of a console for options and administration I'd say that even MP isn't good (yet).

So far the only fun I've had playing this game has been in "Instant Action" mode.

However, I was somewhat disappointed that the "Gungan Theater Shields" were missing from the Instant Action/MP version of that Naboo map.

I don't recall what year it was (perhaps 1997?), but Lucas stepped down as President of LucasArts and he's left those senior positions to others.

Lucas really is in charge of his Franchise Empire, but he let's others do a lot of the work, to leave the writing and directing of the prequels to himself.

From all I've read Yoda was always intended to be a little guy (just how little I don't know). But the early designs show him like a little dwarf, elf, troll, etc. type guy.

Originally posted by richcz3

Whats funnier is how little George is involved in the looks of his main characters. Your avatar (General Grievous) had his beginings in a spray bottle top submitted by one of his character artists. Yoda's look and height wasn't settled on until pre production started on return of the Jedi. Before production the Director had envisioned Yoda being nine foot man. I've always wondered how well these stories were/are fleshed out especialy the first three episodes.

richcz3

by the way, just saw the creating gg webdoc and grievous WAS NOT created from a spray bottle top. that was used in a different grievous concept that didn't make it past the first approval. and the thing about yoda being 9 feet tall is also false. look at the concept art. it looks just like yoda little and green.

so your argument is completely wrong.

Archived