Home

first impressions

st.jimmy

Ok i been playing swbf all day now and i think the game is amazing. The one thing that gets on my nerves is in sp if you lose a battle you have to go back and do it again, it would have been cool if they did like in bf1942 if you lose a battle you move on to the next one. Any way moving onto mp i like this to it was the main reason i got the game but i have found so far there is a lack of team work everyone tries to be the hero.Maybe in time people will start to work as a team and it will be more fun for everyone.

what do you guys think??

Originally posted by st.jimmy

Ok i been playing swbf all day now and i think the game is amazing. The one thing that gets on my nerves is in sp if you lose a battle you have to go back and do it again

Yeah I noticed that too, maybe adding an option to select a number of rounds would be a good idea. It would be nice to see an option to increase/decrease reinforcement tickets,too.

Originally posted by st.jimmy

the main reason i got the game but i have found so far there is a lack of team work everyone tries to be the hero.Maybe in time people will start to work as a team and it will be more fun for everyone.

Teamwork is an essential part of online gaming, I just wish more gamers would realise that. Bots a pretty helpful at times :)

I've also noticed the lack of teamwork in MP. I think it may just be the fact that there is no voice chat and text chat is hard to do when you are in the heat of battle.

I try to say hello to my team before I enter the battle and try to get some info on their plans, if any. You can type "t" for team chat while you are in the character select menu and talk to people before your first spawn. It's getting better for me as I've been trying to stick with the same server, so I'm meeting the same people each time for the most part.

Archived