Home

Strange...

Scavenger

I live in europe btw, and release is 24th september, and thats it today..

Well, waited entire afternoon to pick up my copy of SWBF on pc after school, and guess what happens, not a single retail store in our town/province has got the pc version, but DO have PS2/XBOX versions, what gives? :(

anyone else got the same thing? most stores said the next delivery would be next wednesday, damnit! :mad:

Originally posted by Scavenger

Well, waited entire afternoon to pick up my copy of SWBF on pc after school, and guess what happens, not a single retail store in our town/province has got the pc version, but DO have PS2/XBOX versions, what gives? :(

anyone else got the same thing? most stores said the next delivery would be next wednesday, damnit! :mad:

Same with me but im in the US. i went to target and asked for the PC version. They said they had the game and sold out but for only the ps2 and xbox. they aint getting it till tuesday

Originally posted by Scavenger

Same thing happend to me but im in the US. I went to target after school but didn't have the PC version.:mad: They had the game for ps2 and xbox but were sold out. They wont get PC version till tuesday:rolleyes:

I live on Naboo near Theed and I got my copy Sept 20th at about 11pm,the merchants here had em for every system and PC for only like 25 credits.

"These blast marks, too accurate for a controller. Only a mouse and keyboard are so precise"

I went down town to get it on friday afternoon after a nice hard nights drinking.

Anyway, 4 of the 5 stores I went to had sold out before 1pm apparently. I felt pretty lucky to get it in the end. I had ordered it through amazon but I figured waiting another 4 days just wasn't worth skimping on a fiver.

Eitherway, I got it from a Game store inside debenhams (dun ask me I think its weird too), and found it quite decent although a little arcadey.

Incidentally, most places that aren't selling it have probably either sold out or haven't received the delivery. You have to bear in mind, most places have really cut back on the amount of PC stock they store as they think console games sell more.

When the fact is PC gamers tend to be more select about the games they buy... I think so at least...

Archived