Home

BF load problem

ulfsark88

I installed fine, but when checking analyze it said 3D hardware fail... which could be from my video card i just put in but i had another one in before that which was a 32 and it passed in analyze... but i had this problem and still have it...

i just remmber NOW when i try and load the game... it says

No TnL Detected on your display Adapter, Do you want to continue

but it never said that before... so many it could make sence again about the video card BUT

What hapends BOTH times is the window is minimized and there is another window beside it called FATAL

and tho the windows are not open, it seems as they are... like... they are invisibal... and when i put the mouse in the middle its gone but when i put it on the out edge its there...

i just got it for pc and no work at all... but i have been playing it on PS2 which i rented... i like it alot-in away but i know ill like it better on PC because aim much better... etc etc and online play

THANKS! to anyone who can help me!!!!:jawa

I was playing Battlefront fine on my laptop and everything seemed to be going well, when the game crashed to a blue screen and the system rebooted. Ever since this happened I get the battlefront taskbar and the "FATAL" taskbar buttons on the screen. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling, but that doesn't seem to work. Anybody have any other ideas?

Archived