Home

Any Screen Shots Of DARTH VADER?

ENGLISHFELLOW

I agree... They say that the heros will dissappear after there damage is half way or 3/4 the way, but I hit Luke one time with the copilot guns of an AT-AT like 30-40 times in a row and his health did not budge. that is rediculous. Yet another thing they need to fix in a patch. Heros should not be invincible, they should leave after half way damage has occured to them.... An At-At should be able to do that in 30+ hits I think... Wish I could have just stepped on him and got it over with... lol

Godlike

"Winning Isnt everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"

I think Luke looks a little wierd. If at all use the model used in Jedi Academy. I hope they come out with a Jedi mod to improve the models and you can play as a jedi :) I think that kind of mod is something we will see very soon(I hope) Damn cant write more gotta go 2 school :(

:atat:

Originally posted by JawaJoey

They don't look outdated

Are you kidding? Here is a shot of JA Luke (which is more or less the same as the JO version).

10.jpg

JO came out in early 2002. I don't know about you, but the JO/JA models look superior to me. Are these screenshots really low settings or something?

Originally posted by Prime

Are you kidding? Here is a shot of JA Luke (which is more or less the same as the JO version).

JO came out in early 2002. I don't know about you, but the JO/JA models look superior to me. Are these screenshots really low settings or something?

Mine?

It's with 6xAA 16xAF !

Archived