Home

Star Wars: Battlefront FAQ

Stryker412

Originally posted by TK-8252

There is no "charged shot" mode. Whoever was writing up the Rebel Soldier's weapon description screwed up.

Source: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/

BlasTech DH-17 Blaster Rifle

The rebel soldier's main combat weapon has a fully automatic mode, with the ability to switch to a unique charged-shot mode.

I guess so.

EDJ: What class were you when you killed a stormtrooper with one headshot and what weapon were you using.

Alegis and Kurgan: The Imperial and CIS pilots grenade luanchers can be charged too.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Vash919

I'm just wondering how to go firstperson in vehicles on the PS2 version. Whenever i try it goes third person in vehicle but first when on foot. I'd appreciate it if anyone can help me.

There is no first person vehicle vieu for PS2, that was left out for other functions. The PS2 is the crppyest version of the game and doesn't have everything the PC and X-Box has:confused:

Question: Can you kick "bots" out of vehicles you control, and/or "lock" your vehicle so that "bots" can't enter it in the first place?

I'm asking because playing Battle field 1942 with "bots" was a major hassle due to the fact that the "bots" would sometimes "hijack" your artillery while you were in the second seat firing. You'd sit there shelling the enemy and all by sudden the vehicle would start moving.. Yup, folks, Obota bin Laden here to cleverly position your Katyusha closer to the enemy so it can be blown up:mad: . It was also extremely irritating if you played with a friend and, say, wanted him to be your co-pilot or something.

---

It'd be helpful if the questions and answers can be compiled in the first post.

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys, do you happen to know the exact "sensitive" spot on starfighters, if you shoot it then the starfighter will start to lose control and crashes down to the ground? Its somewhere in the back but ive only gotten it about 2-3 times...i mostly have to shoot it til it explodes but a lot quicker way would be to "blow-its-engine-up" haha

Archived