Home

Star Wars: Battlefront FAQ

Stryker412

believe it or not piercy, i dont think thats the fault of LEC/Pandemic :p

1. Hmm you're the first to say that, dont think others got that.

2. on tatooine you only have a rebel landspeeder and an AT-ST. (in mos eisley only 1 AT ST)

As for rhenvar, only spiders i think

3. fixes and some new features

4. there is no MTT

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Flaming Dart

How does the Historical Campaign work? Is it just like the insatant acton and Galatic Conquest Mode or do you have to complete cer tain Objectives.

Do Assault weapons (E-11s, DH-15s etc.) have scopes, and if they do are they the same zoom as the sniper scopes?

The campaigns are somewhat different from Instant Action and Multiplayer.

In the campaigns you will play against armies that you can't play as in Multiplayer like the Gungans, Wookiees or Royal Guard.

As for the assault weapons, they all have a scope of some kind, some are longer range than others.

Originally posted by Jet Black

The campaigns are somewhat different from Instant Action and Multiplayer.

In the campaigns you will play against armies that you can't play as in Multiplayer like the Gungans, Wookiees or Royal Guard.

RE:

Thanks, will you have objectives like capture Theed or Kill 1,000 Gungans, and such

All objectives are the same: entirely deplete enemy reinforcements OR capture all spawnpoints and keep them captured for 20 seconds.

So there's no thing such as killing x many gungans, but there is a Theed map in which you can capture all spawnpoints and win (this comes close to 'capturing Theed' as you say it) but you can also fight on untill your enemies reinforcements are depleted.

Originally posted by Shabbaman

What's the difference between thermal detonators and concussion grenades?

Thermal detonators (glow red) - typical grenades useful against infantry

Concussion grenades (glow yellow) - not as powerful against infantry, but stick to vehicles, making them better against vehicles than thermal detonators are

Do you get to advance in rank during multiplayer, depending on how many people you kill, or how many posts you take over? This is what they are putting in Battlefield 2 at least. And because I was told that you could be an Imperial officer, and I have yet to find out how :confused: . ~Teh CoLoNeL

Originally posted by Col. Kepal

Do you get to advance in rank during multiplayer, depending on how many people you kill, or how many posts you take over? Because I was told that you could be an Imperial officer, and I have yet to find out how :confused: . ~Teh CoLoNeL

hehe, some evil friends of you told you that, so you would spent hours on finding the IO? :D Sadly it was taken out of the game, so you can't play it.

Originally posted by I_Foggy

Don't know if this is FA or not, but how do you vote? I called a vote on a rampant TKer the other day, but everyone just asked how to vote. To call the vote you bring up the player list (Tab by default), select a player and then 'vote to kick' at the bottom. Is it the same for voting, too? if so, what a pain.

-FoghornLeghorn

What are you talking about.....voting? you dont mean in the game do you?

Originally posted by realaussierockr

What are you talking about.....voting? you dont mean in the game do you?

If someone is irritating in a game you can vote him out. Very usefull against lammers. The only problem is that I still have to find the 'vote no' button :D Someone know's where it is? Or can only normal players (not hosters) see it?

Originally posted by Mountainforest

If someone is irritating in a game you can vote him out. Very usefull against lammers. The only problem is that I still have to find the 'vote no' button :D Someone know's where it is? Or can only normal players (not hosters) see it?

Oh your talking about pc online idonoe about that kinda stuff i got xbox and i havent got xbox live yet

Originally posted by Stingray

All objectives are the same: entirely deplete enemy reinforcements OR capture all spawnpoints and keep them captured for 20 seconds.

So there's no thing such as killing x many gungans, but there is a Theed map in which you can capture all spawnpoints and win (this comes close to 'capturing Theed' as you say it) but you can also fight on untill your enemies reinforcements are depleted.

I know this is an old post, but click on the R3 button (the right anolog button, just press it down) till you get there.

Originally posted by Flaming Dart

On the PC version does the Rebel soldier still have the charged shot mode, or is that only for the console versions?:(

There is no "charged shot" mode. Whoever was writing up the Rebel Soldier's weapon description screwed up.

Archived