Home

Favorite and least favorite maps?

papa zero

I can hardly decide myself. But I'll make a stab. I'm having fun on EVERY one.

The maps I like most are Endor and the Dune sea and Bespin.

::closes eyes and picks one::

Dune Sea!!

Its sheer atmospheric. I love the little firefights and the At St/tanks crushing everyone. Oh and the eye candy. What with the sarlacc and Tusken raiders. A good all round map.

Least favorite is not hard, not hard at all.

Naboo Plains.

This map is a serious hit to framerate. What I have played of it, I haven't found it thrilling anyway. The Gungans are sheer incentive to hate this map.

The rest I love, with the possible exception of Yavin Arena! (Battlefront isn't deathmatch people!)

I like Hoth, both as rebel and Imperial.

Try to get my hands on one of the AT-AT if I'm Imperial. :)

As Rebel, I like it cause it's awesome to see those 2 towering AT-AT's far in the distance slowely advancing towards you. :D

It's a map that is almost set for the rebels to lose. Even if the rebels lose I enjoy to hold on to the few command posts we have left and making the Empire really work for the last ones. :)

But if we have good pilots and gunners on the rebel team then it's fun to see those AT-AT's falling too. :D

My favs are:

Naboo Plains - doesnt lag for me, SP only havent played on MP.

and

Tatooine Dune Sea - wicked arse battles, it was the first map I played and when I saw the Sarlacc in full swing, my face adopted a ****(is this swearing allowed?) eating grin. :p

Headache inducing maps:

Yavin - Both maps are annoying as all hell, in my oppinion the grass is way to dense and I can never see whats shooting me. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Darth Alec

Easy! 1. hoth 2. bespin: platforms 3. endor (killing ewoks!).

Ooooh a triple post! Never seen one of those before!

On topic.....

I like Yavin Swamps. But I don't like Yavin Arena. It's to much like a FFA where all you do is try to get a high kill amount.

Archived