Home

Favorite and least favorite maps?

papa zero

I dont know if this has been discussed before, but I was curious to know.

To be honest, mine is the Battle of Geonosis. I think that level is awesome. I dont know the names of all the ships, however, the Clone Troop Ship is awesome to fly around.

Just wondering though...how do I switch teams so that I can play on the other team for a game. I want to drive the big two-wheeled vehicle on that level, that thing looks awesome!

Thanks!

Originally posted by FN-AndrewD

I dont know if this has been discussed before, but I was curious to know.

To be honest, mine is the Battle of Geonosis. I think that level is awesome. I dont know the names of all the ships, however, the Clone Troop Ship is awesome to fly around.

Just wondering though...how do I switch teams so that I can play on the other team for a game. I want to drive the big two-wheeled vehicle on that level, that thing looks awesome!

Thanks!

Click Respawn (I assume you're playing Instant Action or Multiplayer), then look at the big "symbol" at the top of the screen that signifies your faction. See how the one you have selected is green? Click on the Red one.

Sometimes you need to respawn twice for it to work, but that's how you switch sides.

On a server with Team AutoAssign I don't think it lets you switch, ever.

Archived