Home

Do you like books and/or comics from Star Wars?

Revan Solo

Um, I think that's what this forum is about @ topic :p

I have a huge library of EU books and comics. I used to have pics, but they were outdated. My favorite is the Crimson Empire. Notihng like the last Royal Guardsmen duking it out.

And the NJO is my favorite EU series, then the Thrawn books.

I want to get the new ones, but I don't like those paper thin books. I wait for the Trade Paperbacks.

I have a huge collection of both comics and Graphic Novels. My favourite comics are the Star Wars Republic comics, in particular, the ones featuring Quinlan Vos and Aayla Secura. I'm not really into the books, although I have read The Thrawn Trilogy.

Originally posted by leXX

I have a huge collection of both comics and Graphic Novels. My favourite comics are the Star Wars Republic comics, in particular, the ones featuring Quinlan Vos and Aayla Secura. I'm not really into the books, although I have read The Thrawn Trilogy.

I have read the battle over Kamino today. It was quite good. But sometimes it is very difficult to understand!

i like some of it, but there is as many bad star wars books as good ones.

a few of them i really enjoyed, like the thrawn trilogy and duology, shadow hunter, cloak of deception.

i don't like the NJO as IMO it's gone in a star trek direction which isn't my bag.

of course EU isn't just books and comics. but also computer games, like kotor and the jediknight series. also the clone wars cartoon is considered EU.

Originally posted by Sivy

i like some of it, but there is as many bad star wars as good ones.

a few of them i really enjoyed, like the thrawn trilogy and duology, shadow hunter, cloak of deception.

i don't like the NJO as IMO it's gone in a star trek direction which isn't my bag.

of course EU isn't just books and comics. but also computer games, like kotor and the jediknight series. also the clone wars cartoon is considered EU.

The clone wars comics aren't really EU. The story is part of Episode 3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived