Home

Favorite faction

Gamma545

Clones are probably the best. But they're not my favourite. My favourite would be the Imperials. But I actually like every faction here, even the Separatists, which I had no idea I would actually like, even though they are a wee bit underpowered.

edit - actually, now I've come to like the Separatists better. :D Gotta' love the Super Battle Droid!

:bdroid1:

i dont think the separatists are underpowered at all, if used correectly. On geonosis just hop into a geonosian starfighter to take out the at-te's then its easy with droidekas u can easily take the republic cp then its pretty much a win.

I think you just gotta use some strategy with the separatists, and use alot of droidekas lol

btw my favorite faction is either clones or separatists or imps or rebels,....hell i like em all

I don't have the game... but I play with many of the units in other games and I know which ones I like, so, just to add to the conversation, I like Rebels. I use gamertag Pilo T which originates from late Jedi Outcast (long story) and is based on how much I like Star Wars pilots, tie pilots and rebel pilots, although, as I said, I like Rebels more. Dekas are cool too, although I haven't played BattleFront yet, so I don't know how good they are.

Archived