Home

Which PC system do you have?

Kasan Moor

I already know the system specs but i see that many people has problems with Star Wars: Battlefront, contains: Back to desktop, FATAL in taskbar etc.

Now my question: Which PC system do you have to run Battlefront smoothly and without crash?

I want to buy this PC at media-markt.de :

http://shop.mediamarkt.de/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=41174&catalogId=5000&langId=-3&storeId=5000&categoryId=10002

i am german but answer please if i can play battlefront with it :(

Originally posted by ImperialOfficer

I have a P450Mhz, 128mb and a RivaTNT. Is there any chance i can run BF? I dont think so tho.

Anyway im getting AMD2800+ 1024GbRAM ATI Radeon 9800PRO 128mb. Can i run BF with this system without ANY problem and with the highest resolution?

I wouldnt see why you couldnt I have a 3.3ghz (OC'd) 512 MB of Ram, and 9800 Pro with 128mb and I run everything high 6x AA with 1024. You shouldnt have a problem with that extra memory

My computer is nothing spectacular but I run SW:BF totally smoothly with the ingame settings all on High. My Radeon's D3D and OpenGL settings are all on max performance though. The game looks great though!

I've got an AMD 2100+, ECS K7s5a Pro mother board, 512 MB of cheap DDR Ram, a Soundblaster Live!, and a Radeon 9700 Pro.

All components I got cheap off of ebay or the net about 9 months ago.

I'm running Windows XP, reinstalled about a week ago. I have Service Pack 2, the latest drivers, Norton Antivirus and I use Executive Software's Diskeeper program to defrag frequently.

Sucks that people with much better and more expensive gear are suffering from lag! Hopefully a patch or two will take care of most of these issues...and/or people get their drivers and what not spiffed up.

Originally posted by ImperialOfficer

I have a P450Mhz, 128mb and a RivaTNT. Is there any chance i can run BF? I dont think so tho.

Anyway im getting AMD2800+ 1024GbRAM ATI Radeon 9800PRO 128mb. Can i run BF with this system without ANY problem and with the highest resolution?

Hey, you don't happen to live in the UK do you?

John

Just for the record -

AMD Athlon XP 1900+ @ 1600MHz

1024MB DDR 266MHz (PC2100) RAM

128MB GeForce FX 5700 Ultra DDR2

19inch Samsung CRT Monitor (18inch Viewable)

Logitech Cordless Desktop MX

Creative SoundBlaster Live! 5.1

And I have a laptop with these specs -

Intel Pentium IV 3.2GHz @ 3200Mhz

1024MB DDR 400MHz (PC3200) RAM

128MB ATi Radeon 9600 Mobility Pro

15.1inch Super XGA TFT

Logitech Optical Mouse

Onboard SoundBlaster Compatible Audio

John

Archived