Is it good?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Is it good?

• Yes, its great!
    • Its pretty good.
    • Its okay.
    • Don'y use your money.

Originally posted by Mountainforest

Didn't most lucasarts games get a patch. They will probably make on for battlefront too. Furtermore I think it's a great game.

As I recall, yes most lucasarts games get a patch, but usually just the one. Alot of their games have some very serious problems, kotor for instance has some rather serious issues that still haven't been fixed.

Eitherway, battlefront is a pretty decent game and a definite must buy if you're a warsy.

If you're a more discriminating gamer, then I'd say that it's still a pretty good game, but it won't have much of a replay value on PC.

if you re a busy person and dont like messing around with your games and you want a pleasant online gaming experience straight out of the box, do not buy this game yet.

i have decided not to return this game to the shop, as i am confident patches will fix at least half the problems people are having and i really want to see this game shine.

But, I shouldve waited , as now i dont have anything new to play online until a patch is released or until my next paycheck comes in.

im too spoiled i guess:(

Archived