Home

where is the mtt??

maxloef

The MTT isn't in the game, according to the official Battlefront website. They list all the vehicles in the game.

I don't see why it would be in anyway as it's a Multi-Troop Transport (MTT) designed only for carrying large numbers of droids into battle (see EP:I, end battle on Naboo).

You'll never see that many droids in the game at one time.

Originally posted by Slave274

The MTT isn't in the game, according to the official Battlefront website. They list all the vehicles in the game.

I don't see why it would be in anyway as it's a Multi-Troop Transport (MTT) designed only for carrying large numbers of droids into battle (see EP:I, end battle on Naboo).

You'll never see that many droids in the game at one time.

But the Hailfire droid is in the game and that isn't on the SWBF website...

John

Originally posted by TK-8252

It has huge blaster cannons on the front of it.

Word.

I was reading the manual thing, and it said that the MTT was in it. But, also, I read somewhere that the manual isn't up-to-date, anymore...and it was on the manual...its said something about not being the same as the manual says.

:fett:

yeah alegis is right it says in the manual so thats why i thought where is it and im also missing the gian speeder and the combat speeder and some othere rebel behicle also named gian speeder its real wierd they left out so many vehicles and the atst main cannon sounds are wrong to.

lol, that doesn't seem much like the mtt to me. Any ways, think about it. On the Naboo level what would you do with that Bulky Piece of crap. You could barely go anywhere because of all the ruins and stuff you would kinda be stuck back at the vehicle spawn point, theres just not enough open space

Originally posted by Lord Jerec

The MMT from TPM isn't in there, as far as I could see, but when I played the outside Besin level, there was something similar, its basicly a Republic Gunship for the Droid army, its like a bigger brown AAT that flies and can carry troops.

It's called the MAF :)

Originally posted by maxloef

what about the combat speeder and the other speeder thingy from the rebels they arent there to but they r on the website! :bdroid2:

You can use them in campaign mode

MAT: 1090955217.jpg

MAF

The Mechanized Assault Flyer is produced by Haor Chall Engineering for close range bombardment of targets while doubling as a recon craft.

The stationary hover capability of the craft allows the MAF to sit in one place and provide covering fire for the battle droid army below. Additionally the MAF hosts an impressive weapons layout including a top mounted turret with a 360 degree turning radius.

Size: 18.2 Meters long

Max Speed: 820 Kilometers per hour

Crew: Pilot, 2 Gunners

Type: Air Assault Transport

Faction: CIS

It is a very powerful ship, when full.

Heres a site with all the ships and vehicles:

http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/853/Star-Wars-Battlefront-Air-Vehicles/p1/

Archived