Home

Nestea/Decepticon Nonsense. [MERGED]

Decepticon

Can a moderator here please make sense to me of why i was banned? And then maybe go thru my last posts here and unban me???

I remember being warned about calming down which i did so immediately. since then i even went out of my way to actually agree with people on here and ignore certain flamers just so there is peace and such.

i then went on to actually post some good things about this game too. Just because i hate this game doesnt mean i should be banned. Alot more people write negative posts in aggressive, uninformed and uneducated mannerisms. I wish not to fall under this category of people.

thank you

You were banned for multiple flaming posts here.

It wasn't I that banned you, but a team discussion among several mods and SuperMods decided that temp bans are in order for such behavior, particularly since we saw the same activity and behavior in other recent game releases and know where it can lead.

I suggest that you stop using the new account, as this, too, is a rules violation. Your ban is only temporary and your original account should be re-instated soon, assuming you don't incur further warnings.

not only did i not flame anyone in that thread, i was the one who was being flamed. i even ignored a guy so no further arguments would occur.

in that thread i told a guy called rut-wa jodar to stick a lightsaber up his butt for telling me to get a life. i then put him on ignore.

why not ban him too? i was warned after i said that and i behaved myself since that comment.

the only other negative thing i said towards anyone in that thread was SITH_ShadowCat who i called a smacktard cause he was picking on some guy.

dont believe me? go over the whole thread. everthing i said in there was over 2 pages. it might be a bit to read, but if anyone read what i said, they would realise other people in there were saying alot worse stuff amd do you see them banned?

after knowing the reason why i was banned, i would like an apology from the moderators who banned me please.

read the last 2 pages from the thread in which i was supposedly banned because of. quote the flaming i caused in here if you still think i was flaming. i will proove anyone against me wrong.

Actually, unless you stop posting until your temp ban is lifted, I'm going to request that your ban be permanent and by IP. Duplicate accounts are against forum rules.

For the record, I was noting the other members that flamed and was about to ask the mods of that forum if they've issued warnings. I believe they have. Whether you believe you "flamed" in that thread or not is irrelevant. The mods believe you did and took appropriate action. If you feel this is wrong, please feel free to email or PM a SuperMod or Adminstrator.

Regardless, this is a warning to stop posting under a new account.

i am too busy to bother contacting moderators thru email and such. they warned me in that thread and another guy, and i stopped after i was warned. simple.

if noone is going to listen to me here then i do not care if you ban my ip cause i really dont htink i will be coming back.

any moderator who warns me about posting again should apologise to me , and apologise to the community, as it is only showing the public that maybe they shouldnt bother expressing there opinions in the future and they might be too scared to after seeing me banned for getting into debates with people who so passionately love this game.

actually read everything ive said and realise i wasnt flaming anyone.

i have learnt my lesson. there is no point communicating to anyone about the flaws of this game if they are hardcore fans because i will not win.

Actually, I'm a bit more unbiased than the gamers. I don't play games very often and usually keep to the Senate Chambers, though I branch out a little now and then to see what's going on.

I read the thread I linked to above and you did, indeed, make several ad hominem remarks, as did one or more other members. Yours were the most significant and most frequent. Several warnings were issued, yours included.

I could care less about how a game plays, referring to members as "idiots" or implying that they have mythical objects inserted in their rectums is considered "flames."

The creation of multiple accounts is also strictly against the rules.

For the other members and potential members of this forum, please understand that criticism is welcome and I, for one, will stand up for your right to criticise this or any game if done so appropriately -without ad hominem comments or remarks, otherwise known as "flames."

In addition, if you are a new member or a potential member, please take note of the forum rules, posted in each forum. They are all similar if not the same, and designed to create an environment where people who have things in common can come together and engage in fun or informative discussions.

LucasForums is not a very welcome place to "trolls" and "flamers" who get their kicks from bouncing around the internet stirring up trouble for fun. Not that I'm insinuating this is Deception's goal.

"You will die!! If you don't get off this forum, cuz I know where you live and I will be watching you. Look I am right in front of your house lurking on you for my opportunity to kill you. HA!HA!HA!" quote from Deception PM

Actually, what the is **** meaning of this, he sent me this message to me for no reason. I am being so threat now because of this message and he said he going to kill me that I don't know where he is spying on me. I think this guy should be banned permanently because of this threat message to me. Damn what's worng with this person.

Originally posted by Nestea

"You will die!! If you don't get off this forum, cuz I know where you live and I will be watching you. Look I am right in front of your house lurking on you for my opportunity to kill you. HA!HA!HA!" quote from Deception PM

Actually, what the is **** meaning of this, he sent me this message to me for no reason. I am being so threat now because of this message and he said he going to kill me that I don't know where he is spying on me. I think this guy should be banned permanently because of this threat message to me. Damn what's worng with this person.

I doubt he would have said that, but i'm sure SkinWalker could get an Admin to check it for us?

What is going on. Someone is impersonating me. This is the real me, a moderator can confirm this by checking the ip of my original name "decepticon" my second name "decepticon2" and this one. Netsea "i am sure" is the one who impersonated me. Why isnt he banned? Cant anyone see i was framed?

why on earth is this guy Nutsea not banned? He is accusing me of pming him, and i dont know how he can prove i did cause i didnt. Also this is the last time i am changing my name. my original name was decepticon which i would like back. my other name was decepticon2 and now 3? this is riduculous. can an intelligent moderator please do something?

Archived