Home

gamespy stats

ob1masterjd

• 2 weeks later...

i still have a problem with my stats not being recorded. has anyone found a solution?

ive verified my gamespy id and have logged into game using both gamespy arcade and the in game login.

ive noticed now the leaderboard now asks for your email address when your username isnt in the top 100. i still get the 'no SWBF stats for theis user'. i even put in a different email address and got a 'no user by this name' message just to see if my user name worked. so it obviously recognises my login but just doesnt record any stats.

So does anyone do anything differently?

• 2 years later...

Umm, well. I don't even know how to veiw my BF2 stats at all. All I can find I that dumb BF1 leaderboard thing, and I think that is seperate or something to the BF2 leaderboard. Can anyone tell me if there is a seperate BF2 leaderboard to the BF1 leaderboard.

If they both are one leaderboard, then I still can't veiw my stats, cuz all it says is the dumb: "Type in your email adress," and "Profile not found."

This sux!

Is this PS2 or PC? I was unaware that stat tracking depended on how the server was set up (aim assist, and AI) Are you sure on that? I don't think that's right. You certainly can have AI on the server and be tracked by the system.

If I remember right.. that's what the problem was with the whole leaderboard stat system. You could pad your own stats by just setting up a server.. load it up with bots.. set them for easy.. and password the server so no one could join. With the reinforcements tacked all the way up.. you could rack up stats like there's no tomorrow.

I would make sure you have the Gamespy ports opened on your router and computer. I usually open these ports out of habit for Battlefront 1 and 2... 3658, 3558, 4658, 27900, 29910, 29920, 6500 both TCP and UDP. 6500 and 27900 are the ones for tracking through GameSpy I believe.

Archived