Home

Sound Problems

Eisenfaust

Hello,

I got a Soundproblem I can't understand. I dont have all the Speaking! When I played first I wondered why no battlefield-typical "They've captured a commandpost" sounds along the battlefield. But I didn't mind.

Later I played the Game at a friends PC - and he had this sound. If I had no speaking at all It would have been logical but something like "Follow me!" I can hear!

Could you help me?

Whenever you have an issue like this post all the specs on your computer, specifically what kind of sound card you have.

I have a Creative Soundblaster Live! 5.1.

When I first started playing I could not hear my blaster shots or certain other sounds. In the sound options I switched from Hardware to Software and now it works perfectly.

Try that and other sound settings if that doesn't work. Also, make sure you have the latest sound card drivers.

Sorry to say it but it looks like your card/drivers might just be a little too out of date. After a little bit of googling it looks like those drivers you found are the newest. And it looks like other people are having audio problems with other games using that same card.

I'd suggest picking up a Creative Labs card, the older models can be found in stores relatively inexpensively.

Archived